Search results

1. S

New Mutants re-launch issue #1. Has anyone read it ?(Writer:Zeb Wells)

So far I've been really digging the last 9 years of everything Marvel Comics has released. Not a dull moment for this decade. I recently acquired the first issue re-launch of New Mutants series and I really enjoyed it. The good old feel of the original New Mutants was all there. The comic book...
  2. S

Shin Megami Tensai/ Persona Series...Yay? or neh?

So I have twiddled my thumbs over purchasing anything from this series for a long time now. I remember when persona I and II came out they looked rather compelling. But 3 and 4 look a bit more fantasy-esque then the original two USA person releases. I DID like the appeal of Digital Devil Saga...
  3. S

WTB: Shadow Hearts and Shadow Hearts: Covenant

Looking to buy these two copies of the shadow hearts series. I can pay by money order.
  4. S

WTB Nintendo DS Lite

Just looking around to see if anyone has anything they are willing to sell. Would also like to see if anyone is selling any games for it as well. I can only pay by money order. Also looking for Card Fighters DS a working copy and any Pheonix Wright titles.
  5. S

WTB: PS2 or DC or PC version of Grandia II

Looking to purchase Grandia II for ps2 or DC or PC.So if you have a copy you are willing to part send me a pm. Just giving people the heads up-I can only pay by money order.
  6. S

Parting with my neo collection. Stuff FS

UPDATE:PRICES HAVE BEEN ADDED/ I have decided to part with my neo-geo collection as I am needing funds for other things. Im Selling my Modded MV- 1 F system (Video not S-video) and modded agetec dreamcast neo stick. It has a pink button and stick layout. . I am selling the system and joystick...
  7. S

WTB: Japanese Ps2/ KOF XI

Looking for price range offers for a japanese ps2 slim(ceramic white) or original Ps2 Japanese model and KOF XI for Ps2. Can pay with money order if the price range fits. Since I don't have net access often. Please don't expect any immediate response but I AM looking to buy. ((Looking for a...
  8. S

"Do you Expect Screws in your MVS carts?"

I recently traded an RB2 cart for a SSIV cart. I have more than enough of these extra carts laying around so i decided I would get rid of my extra MVS carts I had laying around. ( I have another one packed away as well.) I make a deal with the seller and he tells me the condition of the cart...
  9. S

Dead or Alive ultimate and Rhapsody a musical adventure for sale.

FOR SALE ON XBOX: ON HOLD. PAYMENT PENDING I have a mint Dead or Alive ultimate package for sale containing DOA games 1 and 2. Everything is in good condition and my asking price is 20 USD shipped. (This game is playable on the XBOX system) FOR SALE ON PS: Rhapsody- Game is in Great...
  10. S

SOLD

I have a King of Fighters 02/03 double pack ps2 game for sale. I'm asking for 20 dollars shipped. (Playable on the PS2) I also have an Snk Vs. Capcom chaos game for salel my asking price is 20 dollars shipped. (Playable on the XBOX) Both games are US region games. Payments I accept are money...
  11. S

DELETE

12. S

Looking for KOF artsets and more. (want to get rid of those spanish artsets?)

Basically Im looking for all KOF artsets it doesnt matter what language. Prferibly english or Japanese but I don't mind spanish either. (Edit: I'm looking for all kinds of spanish artsets that are for Neo-Geo Fighting games. I need anything at this point.) The artsets I do have or have coming...
  13. S

Thinking about going AES

Well I've decided I might go AES but mostly for the fighting games and the artwork I appreciate. It may take me awhile to get the entire collection but is it really worth it? I'm a MVS owner so Ive really been giving this alot of thought. I'm thinking I will probably buy the most expensive games...
  14. S

Must read: Street Fighter PS2/ Xbox joystick buyers warning!

I recently just sent in a review to EB about this particular joystick(Street Fighter Arcade Cabinet Joystick) and I have some mixed emotions about the stick when I purchased it. It's a great stick but I think NUBY TECH may have over looked thorough assembly on this product. Heres my review I...
  15. S

Xbox question

I was recently going through ebay looking to purchase a pelican arcade stick when I noticed they were selling a blaze arcade stick. I know the pelican sticks play magnificently but I also was wondering if anyone had used a blaze arcade stick on xbox. Comments please?
  16. S

Question about SNK fighters on Gamboy system.

Okay 5 questions for you guys: I am currently looking for KOF 96 on gameboy. I heard there was an actual version of it but I'm not sure what region it is for. Would anyone happen to know which region it is? Also has anyone seen anymore KOF EX special edition gameboys turn up? Anyone seen real...
  17. S

General MVS Board cleaning questions

I own an MV-1 board (works like a charm). Anywho, I was wondering if my board ever faces ram error problems or the board needs to be cleaned in do time is there a certain type of cleaner I could use to clean it without damaging it? You know like a simple fluid and tooth brush scrub? I dont know...
  18. S

KOF 2001 owners roll-call

So it's apparent that 2001 is considered a rare find since there are limited to little copies of this game. Just curious as to an idea of how many copies were actually made and just to how many neo members on this forum own a copy. Anyway, owners post here and tell me if it was an obstacle...
  19. S

Any San Antonio Neo Fans out there that...

Any San Antonio Texas neo groups that meet regularly? I'm moving back to Texas in november and I wanted to start getting more involved with the community considering now that I am more comfortable with the neo scene. Just wondered if anyone was out there if you are give a holler and maybe we can...
  20. S

Neogodzilla (excellent seller!)

Don't know if someone has brought up a thread about neogodzilla (they probably have) but since not many people have bought from him I want to clarify that he is one excellent dude! My package came wrapped so well I had no finger nails left when I was done! =P (tons of wrapping and bubble wrap...