Search results

1. B

MVSPSP 2.3.1 - Some games don't have sound?

Been playing around a bit with MVSPSP and so far it seems to work really well. Used romcnv and everything seems to have worked. However, there are a few games that will load and play, but do not have any sound: Garou Real Bout 1 Real Bout 2 Real Bout Special Samurai Shodown 5 Sengoku 3 Can...
  2. B

WTT: MVS Loose carts for games/collectibles from entire range of video game era

I am now officially addicted to my new MVS, and am looking for more cartridges to play on it. :drool_2: Below is a list of carts that I am looking for to play. Loose carts are fine, and if you have a kit, or at least the mini marquees that's a bonus! Would also be willing to do cash if it's a...
  3. B

138-in-1 Cable long enough for a 2-Slot MVS?

Hey everyone, thinking about getting the 138-in-1 Multicart and have a few questions that hopefully someone can answer: In most pics I've seen, the cable from the cart to the sub-board looks rather short. Is it long enough to reach from the cartridge in a 2 Slot MVS to the connection on the...
  4. B

Custom Mini Marqees for Unibios and Multicart

So I was playing around and wanted to make a few custom Mini Marquees for my MVS for display. I REALLY wanted a Unibios one so I and my kids had quick reference to the key commends. The Multicart one is based off a design that I saw on EMDKAY, but changed to a way I thought looked a bit...
  5. B

WTB: MVS SNK v Capcom, Ninja Masters, and Magician Lord

Hey there everyone! Just got my first MVS and now I'm looking for some games for it! I'm looking to play, not collect (at least at this point) so condition doesn't really matter as long as it works. The cheaper the better! Don't need any extras, but if you have the mini marquees for them...
  6. B

Is there a Chart with Hack Differences?

Hey everyone, I may be able to pick up a 2 Slot Neo geo arcade cabinet soon, and was considering picking up a Multicart to go in one of the slots. Looking at these carts, I see tons of bootleg/hacks, and was wondering if there was any sort of thread or chart showing what the differences may be...
  7. B

Is there an AES/MVS/Region Difference chart?

Hey everyone, did a search and didn't see one, so figured I would ask. Is there a chart or list located somewhere that lists the differences between AES / MVS / and Regions? I'm not talking about obvious differences such as language and menu differences... but a listing along the lines of...