Search results

1. Jackafur

Had stick plugged into pc and supergun/cps2 at the same time

my stick has Ethernet to usb and a db15 cord and I didnt realize I had them both plugged in at the same time. this is obviously a terrible idea but I think I had it plugged into both for less then 5 minutes. how fucking bad is this? I know for a fact that power gets sent through the db15 when...
  2. Jackafur

distorted image on MV1T

For some reason when using my MV1T the picture at the top seems to hang to the right. I dont have this issue at all on my omega though. At first I thought this was a geometry issue with my PVM. However compared to my omega the issue is non existent. I'm getting RGB out of the MV1T through a "mak...
  3. Jackafur

MVS on Mono and Supergun on Stereo?

I have a supergun made by arcadeforge called a makstrike. It has a switch on it for mono/stereo. Now I have my MVS on Mono because from what I understand when you have it flipped to stereo it sends a preamped signal that can wreck your gear if you dont have the proper equipment. Is it an issue...
  4. Jackafur

Help with multi console Arcade Stick

I'm making a multi console arcade stick. Im gonna be using a ps360+ for mostly every thing except neo geo. What I came up with was just splicing the DB15 wires with the button wires into the ps360+ like this :http://imgur.com/a/J9qfz sorry for the bad diagram lol Do I need to hook up the DB15s...
  5. Jackafur

MV-1T graphical glitches

Ive been putting this off for awhile. I got this consolized MV-1T a couple of months ago. It has 2 issues. The first issue is it seems to work fine except when I play either metal slug 3 or metal slug x. I get alot of sprite flickering in X and random black/colored lines on Mission 3 in metal...
  6. Jackafur

PSU causing video interference?

im back :lolz: I have a WINIT 15A Arcade Switching Power Supply. I got it off amazon. The first one I got came super bent and the actual pcb looked like it flexed and I returned it. I got another one this time coming slightly less damaged then the first and gave it a shot. It seems to produce...
  7. Jackafur

Gamecart CRC Check -custom-

I got my unibios today for my mv1t. I have this metal slug 3 cart that doesnt work properly that I need to return to the seller. One of the audio channels doesn't seem to play. Its noticeable that one of the instruments or whatever in the songs doesnt play. Got it off ebay.. any way I figured...
  8. Jackafur

reseting/turning the machine on and off constantly

Is there any issue with powering an mvs on and off alot? I do alot of speedrunning and other kinds of runs. I'd eventually like to do a 1cc run of metal slug 3 which would probably mean reseting alot. Is there any issue with this? I should probably look into adding a reset switch to my mvs...
  9. Jackafur

video issues with mv-1

I got an mv-1 recently and was finally able to turn it on today. Unfortunately im having some issues. In the top left corner of my PVM it seems to be distorted as if its a sync issue or something. Even worse with Magical Drop 3 or Metal Slug 3 inserted I either get strange colors or garbled...
  10. Jackafur

Is this an MV-1?

Hello I recently acquired an MVS that was sold to me as an MVS MV-1F. After checking pictures on hardmvs its clearly not an MV-1F lol. I'm pretty sure its an mv-1 but I wanted to make sure. I eventually want to get unibios for it so that's why I was curious. Also in case any one was wondering I...
  11. Jackafur

what were they thinking when they designed choi?

i mean really..he looks like freddy kruger's midget...he even has those claw thingys and his hat..what do you guys think?
  12. Jackafur

how come in KOF 2k mary has bounce, but not mai?

maybe its just the ps2 KOF 2000/2001 version...but mary has bounce and mai doesnt...is it different in the neo geo verision of kof 2k? or what?