Search results

1. SpotlightSinner

My belkin USB2 hub just fried my shit.

I just got this new Belkin USB hub and it fried my 512MB thumb drive and my IBM mouse. I got this from the apple store for my new mac mini and now my mac wont reconize my imic as a imic but as some werid number. What can I do? I'm fucking pissed.
  2. SpotlightSinner

KOF sound needed!

I need Terry saying "GEEEEEEEESE!!!" Thank you in advance.
  3. SpotlightSinner

KOF sound needed!

I need Terry saying "GEEEEEEEESE!!!" Thank you in advance.
  4. SpotlightSinner

Man Jailed for Shooting Off His Testicles

Good times. http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=583&e=1&u=/nm/20040713/od_nm/odd_testicles_dc :lol:
  5. SpotlightSinner

True Fantasy Live Online = Canceled

From Magicbox: - Microsoft announced they have canceled the release of True Fantasy Live Online for Xbox, official announcement said "True Fantasy Live Online was in development with the aim to be the largest, ultimate MMORPG experience...We anticipated that the game could not progress to a...
  6. SpotlightSinner

I'm moving into a new room/gaming based room

Hey, I am moving into a new room because my family is re-doing our house. It's huge :buttrock:. Anywho, I am trashing all of the furniture. Desk's, bookcases, everything. I need your help. I need to get furniture that will properply hold all of my consoles. Consoles: AES, PS1, PS2...
  7. SpotlightSinner

Building a MAME Cab.

What do I need to build a MAME cab? I know I need a cheap CPU, but what are the min. Requirements to run MAME FLAWLESSLY Recommend a Cab that I can use, 2 arcade sticks that rock. And a cheap Linux or Windows based CPU that i can use. Thanks.