Search results

1. D

KOF2k1 slowdown

I got the JAP PS2 version of KOF2k1 on PS2 but lately I've realized that some of the striker setups n shit id use cant work or dont link. My team is Benimaru, Heidern, K9999 and Terry. Here's a common one I'd use at the arcade: Usually I'd call in Heidern, then call in Terry and then K9999 4...
  2. D

The REAL King Of Fighters 2001

im not sure if many of u guys have noticed but in KOF2k1, sumtimes the "timer" has a green line going around it n sumtimes it is orange. My Japanese ORIGINAL PS2 port has a green line but the screenshots in fighters generation n in sum arcades, it shows the line being orange. I think it may...
  3. D

I NEED A VACATION FROM THIS FORUM!

YOU GOT ONE. -Judge Dredd
  4. D

Magic:the Gathering. Burn Deck Tips Needed

I need some ideas from people outsde of australia on how to improve this deck of mine. can come from any set but no mentioning cards which there are only like 5 copies worldwide and no including other colors. It's killer if i get the right hand. 25x red mana 3x all these burns: lava burst...
  5. D

Kof Ingame Art - Phases And Faves

with 10 years of goodness this series has had to offer i thought it would be appropriate to review the phases/styles of ingame art this game has had. KOF1994: well the colouring in of the potraits was dotty and when you'd look far it would look well blended together. much like the...
  6. D

Kof Screwy Speed Problems

i've played this game quite thougroghly ALONE (because where i play, which is in liverpool, nobody knows jackshit about KOF so i can play alone with no interupting challengers) and iv'e noticed some pretty big BAD SIDES to this game. when you tag your charcter does a taunt which can lead to...
  7. D

KOF character look-alikes in real life

i saw a guy that looked like terry in his motw outfit hurstville i saw a benimaru look-alike in a circus in the opera house a few years ago just thought this would be an interesting topic
  8. D

KOF 2001 (PS2) glitch

i'm playing KOF2k1 right now (PS2 Jap version) and just then i was using P1 heidern against CPU whip with VERY little LIFE left. i did his projectile while whip was using her whip though she got hit with the attack. there was still 23 counts left so it couldn't be a time over. K.O appeared with...
  9. D

Dodgy Kof Music Question

their seems to be a really big difference in sound between the original music and the arranged soundtrack of KOF 2000. also many of the KOF tunes tend to rely on MIDI and not on guitars, drumkits etc (cough..cough KOF2k2) and when they don't use midi they end up sounding weak and flat...
  10. D

Dodgy Kof Music Question

their seems to be a really big difference in sound between the original music and the arranged soundtrack of KOF 2000. also many of the KOF tunes tend to rely on MIDI and not on guitars, drumkits etc (cough..cough KOF2k2) and when they don't use midi they end up sounding weak and flat...
  11. D

Favourite Kof Character

My favourite is Benimaru he's just too cool and spunky with his "see you next time win pose" His lightning fist is a good preventable for iori and kim super combo fanatics and cheap projectile users. His shinku kategoma is mad breakdance like move. He luvs his hair!
  12. D

Any Kof Tournament In Australia?

Yeah it's self explanitory with the title but like does anyone know about any KOF tournaments in Sydney N.S.W Australia. Like in the City or Burwood or somewhere. Or at least where REALLY GOOD players play frequently. The arcades in George street are okay but the people there usually only there...
  13. D

Any Kof Tournaments In Australia

Yeah it's self explanitory with the title but like does anyone know about any KOF tournaments in Sydney N.S.W Australia. Like in the City or Burwood or somewhere. Or at least where REALLY GOOD players play frequently. The arcades in George street are okay but the people there usually only there...
  14. D

CVS 2 VS SVC: C which do you prefer?

Personally I prefer CVS 2 a million times more than SVC: C for these reasons not in any particullar order *It's got new SNK sprites a few with a few new Capcom sprites *It's old skool *Nice pics *Better Backgrounds *Better Music *It's got commentary *It's so much more technical *it feels like...
  15. D

The Secrets In Kof2001 On Ps2

I got KOF 2001 and i finished it along time ago. it's just some ppl say you can get O.Zero and Igniz i know you can get the arcade backgrounds but i can't get them then there is a lil section that says you can get eiji and rugal as playable charcters in the download or something in the...
  16. D

Someting about Terry

who is that little guy that runs up to terry in most of his winning posses (after beating first and/or second opponents per battle) in KOF 2k1 and 2k2 and with his hand raised up in the air in the KOF 2k3 intro some people say it's rock but in CVS2 and GMOTW rock seems more like a young adult...
  17. D

GOT ANY KOF 2k3 VIDS

Hey peoples if you have any KOF2k3 vids can you give the webpage here. Preferably the direct link so people can just right click and download. Must have sound and be clear.(Not shot from a million miles away behind the crowd) Thanks.
  18. D

KOF 2k3

...Kusanagisama... the controls at playtime george street do suck...the people playing KOF2k2 on the the other arcade galaxy world suck even more...to bad the games up on the second level don't suck at all...none in burwood yet CONFIRMED Galaxy world George St are getting it before the end of...
  19. D

Kof In Sydney N.s.w Australia Plus Small Review

For all people in sydney NSW australia thinking it will be at least another month until KOF 2k3 comes out here yuour wrong! There is a machine playing over in chinatown but the catch is find it for yourself! I've only seen a few people along with me playing it becoz not many people know about...