Search results

1. loopyeddie

I'll buy you food in Columbus OH, Buffalo NY, Cincinnati OH, Cleveland OH

Hey, I'll buy you dinner! First 5 people only. Here's the deal. I own a restaurant and am considering using a service called Skip the Dishes. Its a food delivery service. They are coming to Omaha (where I am), but aren't active here currently. Right now they are only active in: Columbus, OH...
  2. loopyeddie

FREE Sony PVM 2030 with scart cable

Monitor works, there is slight convergence offset in one or more of the corners. I've never tried to adjust it. Cosmetically it is an 8/10. Comes with the cable to plug your rgb scart leads right in. I have no problem shipping it, but I'm only willing to take it to a shopping center and you'll...
  3. loopyeddie

*GONE* Anybody want a slightly broken Wii?

I have a wii that the disc drive only works about half the time. Also, the screen seems dark compared to the replacement one I got, but I didn't notice it until I compared the 2. I used it as soft mod practice to see if I wanted to do it to my good one, so it has the homebrew channel on it. No...
  4. loopyeddie

FS: 16 Shot Takahashi Meijin Shirts. Hudson's Hero!!!

Ok, I wanted a shirt of this, and printing one shirt stinks, so I printed a small pile of them. This is all I have and I'm not printing anymore. Price is $25 shipped. There he is. I should have ironed it... Fabulous Carabulous If you don't know about Takahashi Meijin, you should probably...
  5. loopyeddie

WTB: Some Wii Games, offered prices listed.

There are a few Wii games I'm looking to buy, but I'm not desperate or anything. My offered prices are listed with each game, but feel free to negotiate. If you are looking for an easy sale for slightly less than eBay, we can work something out. All games must be with case and in good...
  6. loopyeddie

Sold: Clean out variety pack. PRICE DIVING IN PROGRESS

Sold Well, as I go along, stuff ends up without a home, and I don't know what to do with it. So up here it goes. PRICE DIVING check the current price below! PRICE DIVING Family Pinball with paperwork, Everdrive SHELL - NO PCB, Goggles Boy GBA, Wizard Boy GBA, Sword Jerk 2 GC, Random Famicom...
  7. loopyeddie

FOUND: Gamecube Component Cable $169.69 or Trade

FOUND I would like to buy or trade for a Gamecube component cable. I will pay $169.69 or trade. I have games for most systems, can mod consoles, and make furniture. Let me know if you're interested.
  8. loopyeddie

Australia People! Help me Out!

I'm trying to buy an adapter off eBay Australia, that I cannot find anywhere else. They won't ship to the US though! Can somebody please help me out? It'll only be about 20 AUD for you to buy it, then I will pay shipping to me and of course pay you well for your time and effort. Please shoot me...
  9. loopyeddie

Good trader XC-3730C; Way to go

Okay so get this. This dude, XC-3730C, traded me a whole heap of stuff to install a NESRGB kit. So that's pretty great. I suggest you guys strike up some deals with this bro, because it'll be fine. Dude's solid. He gave me everything in the picture, minus most of the things in this picture...
  10. loopyeddie

Traslate a sticker I found in a cab!

This was in my cab. Just sitting there. What's it say???
  11. loopyeddie

FS: Cave Shooting History Book $80 Shipped

Okay, so here is this book. It is in like mint condition. I flipped though it, but it isn't buggered up at all. It is nice. $80 shipped.
  12. loopyeddie

ALL GONE: Very Fine Boxed Super Famicom Games

ALL GONE! BYE BYE! Prices include shipping (as long as you are not a dong). That's pretty good, because shipping SFC boxes is kind of a hassle. They get all mashed up and then dudes are like, "Hey, my shit is all mashed." You are lucky. Super Mario Kart - This game is about a guy who...
  13. loopyeddie

FS: Radeon HD5450 Video Card. Unused. $15 shipped.

It does not come with the low profile mounting brackets.
  14. loopyeddie

GONE: Soldier Blade PCE $80 shipped.

GONE! Here you go!
  15. loopyeddie

SOLD: All 4 Mega Drive Sonic Games. $20 shipped

GONE! Yep, thats it. Come get them.
  16. loopyeddie

WTB: Sony PVM 2030 or 2530. Have 20L2MD for trade also.

Well the title pretty much says it. I'll pay to ship it. I want a somewhat clean one though. I can pay cash or could trade my 20L2MD for it. Anybody wanna help out?
  17. loopyeddie

FOUND: Puzzle Bobble & SamSho 2 MVS

Got em I want cheap, but original ones. No boots. Don't care about labels. Lemme know.
  18. loopyeddie

FOUND: 4 slot. Have cash or trade

Looking for a working 4 slot board. I am not crazy desperate or anything, so no crazy prices. Stuff I can trade: Super neo 29 7button control panel Earthbound uncut cart Cave book. The good one Sfc complete mario kart, star fox, fzero Sonic mega drive carts FAMICOM carts Soldier blade pce And more!
  19. loopyeddie

ALL GONE Free Turbo Everdrive Labels!

ALL THE LABELS ARE GONE! These labels go on the slimline Turbo Everdrive shell from Shapeways. The shell is awesome, by the way. My everdrive had a kinda big ball of solder on the microSD card mount that was hitting a thin part of the shell. I trimmed the shell just a tiny bit and it fit like a...
  20. loopyeddie

FS: PC Engine Soldier Blade $80 shipped

I just got an Everdrive and that's good enough for me, so up this goes for sale. $80 shipped. No yellowing, no wrinkles. The foam square is not there, but other than that it's great. Anybody want it?