Search results

1. Mattitude

Wanted some MVS carts

I'm looking for some MVS games, loose carts are fine and I'll also entertain kits. I'm willing to pay reasonable prices or even trade for something that have MVS-wise or other home console games (XBOX 360, PS3, Wii, Wii-U, Gamecube). I've been out of the scene for quite some time so I'm not...
  2. Mattitude

4-slot questions...

Well I got my "new" 4-slot in yesterday afternoon (my 6-slot got the fits when the power supply blew up in the cabinet) and while I'm happy it works...everything's in Japanese. Is there any way to change it to English so that I can adjust not only the set up menus but also read the in-game...
  3. Mattitude

My little collection

It's been quite some time since I posted here as life happened to me and I've been out of it for some years. Back when I was somewhat active here, there was a local get together at a local arcade, that is no longer there, and I remember a Samurai Showdown 5 tournament there and that was the...
  4. Mattitude

KOF 2K2 MM needed!

I came here for help before and got hooked up and I hoping that someone will help me out again. I picked up one of the 2K2 MVS kits from the Neo Store. It's great and all, but anything that has writing on it (MM, move stickers, art, DIP sheet) is in SPANISH. Is there anyone that would have a...
  5. Mattitude

KOF '98/general KOF question

My wife got me KOF '98 (MVS) for my birthday and overall I like it. I only got the cart (ordered from the Neo Store) and I am looking for a mini-marquee...or at least a link to a place where I can just print one out. My second question should be pretty damn easy. Being that only '98 is the...
  6. Mattitude

Garou MotW move sheet

Now that I am in the correct forum, is there anyone here that can help me out with finding the moves for the characters in the game? I've only seen one FAQ on this game that had moves, but the format that they were presented in was pretty damn confusing. Also, would anyone enlighten me on any...
  7. Mattitude

Garou MotW move sheet

I bought this game (cartridge only) for my MVS a while ago. I have my cab set up at work so we have regular matches, but unfortunately I know only a few moves for 2 or 3 characters well enough to put up a struggle. Does anyone have, or at least a link to a fairly complete move list for the...
  8. Mattitude

Easiest way to remove monitor from arcade cabinet

The picture tube in my Dynamo cab (1-slot MVS) is shot and needs to be replaced. I have the same monitor (WG 5000) in my T2 cab and I would like to switch them out. The T2 chassis is shot, but the tube is bright and clear and that is why I want to swap them out. Has anyone had any experience...
  9. Mattitude

KOF 95-02...which is the best?

EDIT: Yes...I am stupid, never mind the question. How about I narrow it down to between '98 and '02?