Search results

1. T

King Of Fighters 94 good conditon english AES

For only $50! Email me for pics
  2. T

KOF 94-96 for sale

King of Fighters 94 slightly faded insert USA:70.00 King of Fighters 95 ripped case and game sticker USA:40.00 King of Fighters 96 Good cover and instructions slightly ripped game cart sticker: 100.00 Korean
  3. T

For Sale AOF3 Cheap

Selling my Korean Version of AOF 3 for $180.00
  4. T

WTB: TEKKEN 5 OST?

Hello, I just wanted to know if someone could tell me where to buy it from or If I could buy it from them. I don't know if it is out yet? I am not totally sure because I haven't found any sites that are selling it. Thank you.
  5. T

Wanted SNK arrange soundtrack list

Here is the list Samurai Showdown I&II Fatal Fury Special AOF I&II 3 Count bout If they have one. Thank you.
  6. T

Extra Cheap Neo Geo games.

Sengoku:Bad Case, no manual, Game and insert are good:$25.00 KOF 94: Good condition: Top of insert slightly faded:70.00 KOF 95:Bad condition:$45.00 KOF 96: KOREAN Normal but a little torn sticker: 100.00 Cyber Lip: Good but case is cracked:$30.00 AOF3: Korean good condition:$200.00 Neo Geo...
  7. T

FS: SVC Chaos and KOF2003 like new

SVC Chaos: 300.00 KOF2003:330.00 Pm me for pics and info, English games.
  8. T

FS: More AES game all english

Art of fighting 3 good(jap instructions)=400.00 Fatal Fury 3 ok(normal case)=70.00 King of Fighters 94= good but top slightly worn off=85.00 King of Fighters 95= poor, sliced case and ripped sticker but no scratches cart working fine.=80.00 King of Fighters 96= Korean, good condition sticker...
  9. T

FS:SVC Chaos and KOF 2003

Both are in like new condition working well and no sctraches. Chaos:290. 2003:330 PM me for more info.
  10. T

WTB:Mega Man X,2, and 3 arranged soundtracks

Does anyone know where to buy them or can sell them to me?
  11. T

FS:Lot of AES carts(all English!)

I am selling most of my Ng collection. here is the list Art of fighting 3 good(jap instructions)=400.00 Fatal Fury 3 ok(normal case)=70.00 King of Fighters 94= good but top slightly worn off=85.00 King of Fighters 95= poor, sliced case and ripped sticker but no scratches cart working...
  12. T

WTB:KI and KI2 arranged sound track

Any one have it for sale?
  13. T

WTB:Killer Instinct 2 Arcade PCB set

complete in box. I just need the arcade cart not the machine.
  14. T

WTB SVC Chaos Arranged soundtrack

:help:
  15. T

WTB some video game system with 75000 games

I know that some of you may have seen or bought this one video game system you saw in the mall that is only available around Christmas time. But it's not for sale in the mall any more. If any one would like to sell me their's or tell me the name of it so I could search for it on ebay. Thank you.
  16. T

Could I please have this user name and e-mail adress cleared?

I have talked to the guy with the user name "Terry Bogard" he says he will give it to me but could someone please clear this username?
  17. T

Could some one install debug bios for me?

PM me for more info. Thank you.:D
  18. T

WTB SFII Image Album

I want the one with Ryu Ken Chun-Li Guile Dhalsim E.Honda Zangief Blanka Dee Jay T.Hawk Cammy Fei-Long Balrog Vega Sagat M.Bison Akuma yup, that's the one I want.
  19. T

Could I officially have the user name"Terry Bogard?"

I don't know if you guys could do this, but from what I have seen, the person who chose the name Terry Bogard doesn't even come around here, I would be pleased to have it.:multi_co:
  20. T

WTB:Super Mario Shampoo

I know it is going to be really hard to find, but if anyone has it P.M. me, Yoshi and any other character is fine too.:multi_co: