Could I officially have the user name"Terry Bogard?"

TB@SNK-Capcom

Quiz Detective
I don't know if you guys could do this, but from what I have seen, the person who chose the name Terry Bogard doesn't even come around here, I would be pleased to have it.:multi_co:

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
On a side topic, can we request the custom ranks that we used to have? I sure miss being the Riding Hero Freak ...:D

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
They won't change your username. Your only other option is to re-register with the handle you want, or a slight variant thereof.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
I would like the username POKEMON Picachu, from what I have seen, the person who chose the name POKEMON Picachu doesn't even come around here

G

galfordo

I think they should have some sort of post minimum. It shouldn't be very many posts - but I think 1 post every 6 months isn't too much to ask.

Also, if someone doesn't at least log on every three months - they should be sent an e-mail. If they don't respond to the e-mail, they could be dropped.

This could free up some of the cool names for people that actually give a damn.

TB@SNK-Capcom

Quiz Detective
Ghost-Dog said:
They won't change your username. Your only other option is to re-register with the handle you want, or a slight variant thereof.
I'm aware of that. I just want the user name Terry Bogard deleted so I could have it.

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
I want my name changed too

When I registered I chose Sengohan with an E cause thats how its written as far as I remember. Now I get a lot of hassle from people calling me imposter cause there already is a SOngohan, with an O. Man, I didn't know...so sorry folks. Can it really not be changed?? If so, sorry SOngohan.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Imposter!

I've actually wanted my name changed to WesPaul, but I guess that won't be happening any time soon.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
TB@SNK-Capcom said:
I'm aware of that. I just want the user name Terry Bogard deleted so I could have it.

Not going to happen, we have had plenty of instances where members had disappeared for a time, then come back later. If the account had never been used, only registered, then you might wait for the occasional purge that is done on unused accounts, although the last one was a couple of years ago.

AztekNinja

Fire Starter, Instigator, the guy from RE5
BioMotor_Unitron said:
Not going to happen, we have had plenty of instances where members had disappeared for a time, then come back later. If the account had never been used, only registered, then you might wait for the occasional purge that is done on unused accounts, although the last one was a couple of years ago.

That's right, I didn't post for more than a year. If someone would of taken my name, i wouldn't be very happy about it. :eye: