Search results

1. E

Massive EBAY clearout!!KOF 94-2001 AES, jamma boards, ps2,xbox& too much more stuff!!

Phheeeew... read all them rules on posting sales I just hope I haven't not done anything wrong with this post =S =S =S =S Luckily with enough sense i've just spoke to some guys in the chat room on where to post this! Thanks people! Anyhow hi all! :) Being a newbie and never having sold...
  2. E

Killer Instinct HD problems

Another one of my arcade board problems pheeew! Okays what basically has happened is that my hardrive is bust for the Killer Instinct jamma board. I know the obvious thing to do is buy a new hardrive... err i think. But I just wanted to know if the power running through a Supergun is meant to...
  3. E

Just sound no display from my jamma board??

For some reason one of my street fighter boards is only outputting sound but doesn't display anything. All my other boards work fine! MVS carts work fine as well! I'm running this on a MAS supergun and it's worked fine before on it. It's just this board all of a sudden decided not to work but...
  4. E

Anyone played this Street Fighter?!!?

Wow my 1st post ever! Anyways just wanted to know if you guys have heard of or played Street Fighter 2 THE ANIMATED Movie game (Not the crappy Movie game but one based on the Animated Movie!) on the Sega Saturn. Here's a link below as I won it from Ebay if you haven't a clue what i'm on...