Search results

1. the binary c0de

Anything semi significant ever happen in the PNW?

I'm Portland, but I'm looking for more excuses to skip town, so would entertain a trip to Seattle if anything decent goes down. Is there a PNW crew?
  2. the binary c0de

Neo family that might remember me... (VIDEO)

my debut music video came out yesterday. I'm pretty stoked about it & hope you like. Let me know if you recognize where it was filmed. Thanks for checking it. Novosti - Junebug (on youtube) Novosti - Junebug (on vimeo)
  3. the binary c0de

I still own a Neo-Geo

Broken for a few years, but I can let it go. Big red will play again one day, & better than ever.
  4. the binary c0de

My God Rot....

innanet superstar much? geekologie.com (I know you're at least aware of this one): kotaku.com THIS MAN SENT ME A BOX OF CANDY. That makes me inherently innanet famous. I live vicariously through you Rot...
  5. the binary c0de

if no one else is gonna make a thanksgiving thread....

neither will I. Begging will have no effect.
  6. the binary c0de

best video game based movie ever?

What was it? Was it resident evil? Don't get me wrong. Mario bros was a cinematic experience right up there with the first matrix & the passion of the Christ.
  7. the binary c0de

I'm broken

so I work construction, & on the 29th work was as usual, when I was up on a ladder & all the sudden it just collapsed underneath me. I was confused at to what was happening so I had no time to react. Well I come out of a daze with my arm in the worst pain I've had & fast forward to now, I have...
  8. the binary c0de

oj simpson played the football!

I just read on the internets he was a buffalo bill, for serious. Mad serious. I think he married a white girl. More news to come!
  9. the binary c0de

missin' dem fanta subtitle'n commercials...

Told a friend about them today. Anyone know of others with similar subtitle-able videos?
  10. the binary c0de

I enjoy clean socks on the dong

I keeps them on my feet for a day & put on new ones the next.
  11. the binary c0de

please tell me its just an elaborate joke

mass produced genetically altered shelf pets?
  12. the binary c0de

republican or democrat

its private, so don't worry about being judged by ignorant asses that think you have no right to your own opinion.
  13. the binary c0de

what language is this?

porttitor venenatis nisl arcu pretty tellus dictum tincidunt for ullamcorper tellus mattis dictum purus auctor vehicula porttitor ac dictum nec faucibus Vestibulum cubilia orci placerat in Ut luctus egestas pharetra neque eu eleifend leo potenti interdum eros risus Nam orci for Sed be magna no...
  14. the binary c0de

Finished tracking a new song...

& it just went up. some of you here know I am a musicer (thats the technical term), & I just put up a demo song with my new line up. I don't expect you to like it & it doesn't encompass what I'm doing as a whole, but its something, so I thought I'd share with my family here. the romantic &...
  15. the binary c0de

animated gif?

how does I made one please?
  16. the binary c0de

but it are my birfday

...but the neo computer forgot about me. love me...
  17. the binary c0de

flickr: find an album based off a single pic url?

any haxors know how I can take the url of a pic someone embeds & find the photo album it came from?
  18. the binary c0de

/b/ : explain

what does it mean? Guess I'm not 1337 anymore...
  19. the binary c0de

daniel day lewis gay sex tape reported

http://www.onlinenewspapers.com/daniel_day_sex_scandal.htm
  20. the binary c0de

Post what you GAVE for Christmas

Maybe you're a cheap ass, maybe all you had was a thought, & that counts, but tell of your efforts.