Search results

1. Y

Vintage Iori and Kyo alarm clocks plus SS1 AES and KOF 94 CD for auction

Dear all, I have a one-day eBay auction running for a samurai spirits AES cart, KOF ‘94 for the Neo CD and two KOF alarm clocks that I bought in Japan nearly 20 years ago. I’m not sure if anyone else has seen these but I saw very few of them when I was living in Japan. This auction is one day...
  2. Y

Piece published in Next Gen

I wrote a piece on Yu Suzuki, among others. The Suzuki one is already up on Next Generation's website. More will be on the way soon. http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=608&Itemid=36 rob
  3. Y

FS: Brand new, factory sealed Bomberman games for SuFami

Brand new and sealed, Super Bomberman 3 and Bomberman B-Da-Man. (with Bomberman figurine inside). Super Bomberman 5 is also included, but is cart only. As you know, all of these are import-only games. This auction will end at around 11:30 EST tonight. Any takers, please bid with confidence...
  4. Y

FS: Two SNK alarm clocks

I've referred to these briefly in the msic forum, but I am looking two sell my two SNK voice alarm clocks- one of Iori and one of Kyo. The one of Kyo I know for sure is in perfect working condition, and as for the Iori one, it ticks normally but I'm not sure if the voice alarm works on his. I...
  5. Y

FS: Two SNK alarm clocks, NEXT Gen back issues

Hello everyone, My parents are moving and I am back home trying to get rid of stuff. If anyone has any use for about 40 issues of NEXT Generation, I'd be willing to sell them for cheap. It is probably the best source of information for what was going on in the game industry at the time of...
  6. Y

Bulletin Board Console Wars- Why?

I mean face it- I used to be totally into arguing that one system was better than the other when my parents gave me the internet back in 1997. But now, I just cannot seem to grasp why discussions like this still take place. It just simply baffles me. Yes, it's fun to speculate on who will be...
  7. Y

ZIF socket PIII 700 CPU, 192 MB RAM for sale

I have one PIII 700 CPU, along with two working sticks of RAM, one is an Apacer 128MB UMB PC100, the other is Cubig 64MB T16 PC100-222-620, for sale. Anyone with any use for these and can float me a few bucks, notify me. Thanks
  8. Y

Amusement Machine Show/TGS

I've been looking forward to the AMS this weekend and the TGS two weeks after, but my friend has gotten strep throat and won't be able to come to the AMS at Odaiba this weekend. It's supposed to be a really good show (Battle Colosseum is going to be there, supposedly) but I have no interest in...
  9. Y

My translation of Yu Suzuki's autobiography

Hey guys- Thanks for your support earlier- this project is up and running. Yu Suzuki's book will be released Dec. 9th. The page is still under construction, but I'll be updating it constantly- I'll have the ISBN later this week. http://students.washington.edu/rwscharr/book.html Thanks, rob
  10. Y

Everyone's support BADLY needed

Hello everyone. I've been around a while, so many of you know me. For those who don't, my name is Rob Scharr. I'm a first-year graduate student in the Technical Japanese Program at the University of Washington in Seattle. This is about a book that was published back in December 2001 in Japan...
  11. Y

’N‚©‚ª‚±‚ê‚ð“Ç‚ß‚é￾H-Japanese thread-

“ñ”NŠÔˆÈ￾ケ‚̃￾ƒZ￾[ƒWƒ{￾[ƒh‚ðŽg‚Á‚Ä‚½‚Ì‚É￾Aˆê‰ñ‚à“ú–{Œê‚̃￾ƒZ￾[ƒW‚ðŒ©‚Ä‚È‚¢￾B“ú–{Œê‚Å‚«‚é￾l‚à‚¢‚é‚Å‚µ‚傤‚©￾B This may not work...:(
  12. Y

FS: AES Mark of the Wolves JPN

I have an AES JPN Mark of the Wolves for sale, including everything (case, insert, manual, cart, baggy). There is absolutely nothing wrong with the game, insert is in perfect shape (not faded or anything). I have no pics but I do have plenty of references from those who have bought from me...
  13. Y

SFC,Saturn, AES games FS/T

IMPORTANT! SOLD OUT GAMES HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THE LIST AND THIS INFO HAS BEEN REVISED. THE COMPLETE/NEW VERSIONS OF A COUPLE GAMES HAVE BEEN SOLD, AND ALL REMAINING COPIES ARE CART ONLY/USED. CART ONLY GAMES WILL BE MARKED BY AN * I am listening to all offers, no matter how low, for these...
  14. Y

SHAME on ALL of you.

You know what, people? I cannot believe how some of you are bickering about AES cart prices. I am referring specifically here to the Jap MOTW- it is IMPOSSIBLE to find one in Japan (where all the cheap Neo carts are *duh*) for under 40,000 yen. And that is the CHEAPEST deal cone could find-...
  15. Y

Astra Superstars/ Neo WW7 for Sale

Item numbers on ebay are 1293752531 for Astra Superstars, and 1293753496 for Waku Waku 7. Feel free to email with questions, but I think all relevant info can be found in the item descriptions...I've posted the games...now I wanna see some serious bidding! Also have other Neo carts for sale....
  16. Y

MoTW, KOFs for sale

I am offering these games (all in mint condition except where otherwise noted) at these FAIR prices shipped: KOF95 $100 KOF96 (no clip on case, otherwise mint) $55 KOF97 $135 KOF98 $150 KOF99 $150 MOTW $450 In addition, I am selling a new copy of Savage Reign CD for $14 from my house in GA...
  17. Y

Last chance for RBFFS

For those who may be interested, I am auctioning a beautiful Jap Real Bout Fatal Fury Special on eBay...there are but a few precious hours remaining. Check out the listing, the item number is 1288115316. Peace!
  18. Y

Last chance for MoTW

Right now, on my eBay auctions, there are only a couple hours left. Prices are now: MoTW- $405 KOF 99 - $115 NGC 98 - $80 Come on, this is dirt cheap, people! Dont miss out...
  19. Y

AES MoTW, KOF99, NGC '98 for sale

Hi. I am ebaying all three of these games...ebay ID is "sugoku-umai". I started a 5-day auction a short time ago. Peace.
  20. Y

Samurai 4 AES, among others

In preparation for my return to Japan next week, I am trying to get rid of all of my stuff. I am offering the following for sale (prices should be considered FIRM). Neo Geo (Jap AES carts, mint and complete) Samurai Spirits 3 $65 Samurai Spirits 4 $280 Galaxy Fight $60 KOF '99 $140 Real Bout 1...