FS: AES Mark of the Wolves JPN

Yukuridanshi

lurking, ,
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have an AES JPN Mark of the Wolves for sale, including everything (case, insert, manual, cart, baggy). There is absolutely nothing wrong with the game, insert is in perfect shape (not faded or anything). I have no pics but I do have plenty of references from those who have bought from me before (Solofenris, Liquid Snake, Geddon, tattoo). Asking $410 shipped within the US but the price MAY be negotiable (but be reasonable).

I also have a couple of sealed Samurai 3 discs (no ram) for the Saturn...anyone who is interested should make an offer (again, within reason).

Thanks!

-One final note: I will be in Japan from 1/23 to 4/1 and will attend the AOU show in Feb. I would like to know if anyone would be interested in a post-show report with regard to Neo-related affairs....but I don't want to waste my time writing it if no one will read it. LMK ;)

[ January 08, 2003: Message edited by: Yukuridanshi ]</p>

Neo Mike

Creative Moderator, Art Gallery Coordinator,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'd be interested in the report :)

Cnidarian

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi, I wonder if its been sold yet? I'm looking for one...Please let me know!

Daisuke Jigen

R.I.P.,, Dear Friend,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to read your report. The one you did on NitD back in the day was pretty informative.

Yukuridanshi

lurking, ,
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I also have Samurai Spirits 1 & 2, and Fatal Fury 2 and Special (all JPN versions). I'll take offers for them too. Bump!

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
You and everyone else in the world is selling this lately, did you notice? I love mine too, but maybe everyone's selling for a bit too much, don't you think?

Spike

Yukuridanshi

lurking, ,
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm not saying that that isn't a possibility. But a lot of people are hurting for money out there these days, and are willing to do things they normally wouldn't do to get themselves out of trouble.

And like I said, I'm taking offers...the $410 figure is just to throw a price out and it is perfectly negotiable...