Search results

1. R

WTB: Sega Astro City Cabinet

Does anyone here have any idea who still sells Japanese sitdown cabinets in the USA or more specifically in California?
  2. R

FS: Hori Real Arcade Pro 2 SA PS

Hey guys, looking to get rid of my Hori Real Arcade Pro 2 Special Addition. I suppose they're somewhat rare to find, but I unfortunately have no need for these. It is still brand new, never left the box, let me know if anyone is interested. Looking for $120 or OBO
  3. R

FS: BRAND NEW Blazblue JPN Kit AND MORE!

I have a brand new Taito Type-X2 Motherboard with JPN version of Blazblue, comes with all manual, move list, command cards, and Blazblue arcade operator poster for sell. I also have two Vewlix-L cabinets, 1 player panels for sale as well. Bought these for my home setup, unfortunately, it was a...
  4. R

FS: HRAP1, HRAP3, JPN T5 HRAP w/ Pics!

Sorry about the super delay, been hella busy with work lately. Haven't had a chance. Anyways, here's the pictures as promised. I also have this rarity stick up for grabs. I don't know how much this is going for but I'm open to offers. Last item, new hrap3, $92 shipped.
  5. R

FS: Hori Real Arcade Pro 3

I got a Hori Real Arcade Pro 3, brand new. Trying to get rid of it, $107 shipped. Any takers? :help:
  6. R

FS - King of Fighters XI Atomiswave ROM Cart

As the subject states, mint condition KOF XI Atomiswave ROM Cart with sticker move list (spanish, japanese, english language) and How-To-Play Marque (2 Types). Asking for $300 or OBO. I'll also throw in a few DS Lite accessories and an Hori Xbox 360 control pad. :buttrock: Updated with pictures.
  7. R

FS: Atomiswave KOF XI and Hokuto No Ken CARTS

Hey Guys, Thought I try here before hitting this up on Ebay. I got a complete set for KOF XI and Hokuto No Ken (Fist of the North Star). All come with movelist, game instruction manual, Atomiswave board manual, and game fliers. They're both the Japanese version but the kit comes with manuals...
  8. R

Atomiswave control problems

I own a Atomiswave board and recently when i tried to load KOF NeoWave, I noticed my 2nd player A button stopped working and I couldn't do moves anymore. When I went into I/O Data test to see what was wrong, I noticed that the A button was constantly in the ON position and not in the OFF...
  9. R

EVO2K5 More Info

I don't know if any of you been following EVO2K5 but I ran into this article tonight and it tells me a few things that's got me all hyped up. http://www.vgonetwork.com/Article.aspx?id=267 Holla if any of you still plan to roll! :glee:
  10. R

Hori GameCube US Retro Controllers - $16

Anyone here know where I can pick up these GameCube Retro SNES controllers anywhere? I'm looking for the US versions and not the imports. What I found so far is GameCrazy and these guys online, http://www.vgonetwork.com/article.aspx?id=181 . Anyone else can guide me to where else that's...
  11. R

San Diego Comic Con - KOF 2003 Tourney

Hey all, Just wanted to you all know that whoever is going to San Diego International Comic Con, there will some Neo Geo games being showcased along with a possible KOF 2003 tournament hosted by VGO Network. Let me know who else is going as I myself will be there! Maybe we can get other Neo...
  12. R

A Challenge to all NeoFreaks!!!

Here's a challenge to all NeoFreaks out there: Can you name a NEOGEO title that is 1 to 4 players compatible? Does matter if its turned base like League Bowling, as long as the game allows 4 players to play, then it counts! Good Luck! :buttrock: :buttrock:
  13. R

FS: KOF 2002 and 2001 AES, MINT

Unfortunately I am moving into a new Apartment and I'm gonna need some cash flow coming in quick. I wanted to give you guys a chance before I post on eBay, cause I know all of us Neo fanatics always want more AES. So here's the rundown on the carts I don't want to sell but have to :crying...