Search results

1. I'dBuyThatForADollar

US homecart owners PLEASE HELP!

I am in need of insert scans for games I havent made MVS inserts for already. I need US insert scans to help finish up the library of shockbox inserts I have made, I am about halfway done now. If you have any other things like flyers or promotional stuff that would make good covers and/or...
  2. I'dBuyThatForADollar

FS: Game Boy Advance SP and 5 games $110 shipped in the US *ON HOLD*

********************************** *****THIS IS ON HOLD RIGHT NOW******** ************************************** I am selling off my Game Boy Advance and the games I have with it to buy some arcade stuff. The games that are with it are Zelda: Four Swords, Phantasy Star Collection (has phantasy...
  3. I'dBuyThatForADollar

What's the difference between s sidekicks 3 and neo geo cup 98?

Really, what is the difference between these games besides the copyright dates? The intro is only slightly different (the flags), and the gameplay is the same/very similar.
  4. I'dBuyThatForADollar

Can someone please help me out?

I am undergoing a project for making a shockbox insert for every game made for the MVS, since it is my long term goal to get them all. Since it is a kinda pricey hobby to be involved in, I am already pretty far into making the inserts, I have 80 of them done so far with 76 different ones...
  5. I'dBuyThatForADollar

6-slot MVS board for sale

I will be selling a 6-slot motherboard that has a japanese bios in it. The audio and video all work great and all six slots work also. I am unable to test the headphone jacks because I dont have headphones to use with them, and although I do have a memory card reader, I dont have a memory card...
  6. I'dBuyThatForADollar

Can someone tell me what it says on the back of the mutation nation AES insert?

All I have seen so far is the japanese insert, and I would like to know what the English one says, since I am making inserts for my MVS games. If someone could scan it at a good resolution for me that would be even better. I also need a double dragon game description or scan. Thanks, Gary
  7. I'dBuyThatForADollar

Color distortion problems in Paint

I've been making my own shockbox inserts, but for some reason the template I made starts developing some minor color distortion, especially around the red. I have no idea why this is happening, but if anyone knows, plese help me out. I know the paint program sucks, but I don't have anything...
  8. I'dBuyThatForADollar

Problem solved!

Okay, I just got a cheap JAMMA board (Kuri Kinton) because I am still waiting to get my 4-slot Neo Geo board. I plugged it in and everything works fine except there is no sound. Could this be because the wiring of the JAMMA harness is different for the Kuri Kinton board than it is for the...
  9. I'dBuyThatForADollar

Please send me AES cover insert scans

I am looking for any cover insert scans at original size, I need them to make shockbox covers. I am especially looking for these ones: Fatal Fury Special Metal Slug 4 King of the Monsters 2 World Heroes I will take any others also, as I am planning on collecting all the games made on the MVS...
  10. I'dBuyThatForADollar

Two cabs in one week?!?! What luck!

Okay, I just started collecting Neo about a month ago. I just got my first cab (a candy cab) for $425 delivered to my room (yeah, not just to the front door) and I am still joyous about that. My friend just notified me a week or so ago that the person across the street from him has a Big Red...
  11. I'dBuyThatForADollar

Delete please

<small>[ July 16, 2003, 12:27 AM: Message edited by: I'dBuyThatForADollar ]</small>
  12. I'dBuyThatForADollar

A good site to visit for new MVS/arcade collectors

Maybe this will help some of you out, it has sections about visiting an operator and attending arcade auctions: <a href="http://www.carrollsweb.com/krallman/start.htm" target="_blank">http://www.carrollsweb.com/krallman/start.htm</a> I would like to also add, if you come across flyers/dip...
  13. I'dBuyThatForADollar

What is the definition of a Dynamo cab?

Okay, I hear people talking about Dynamo cabs all the time, and they seem to be pretty well-desired. I checked in the Neo-glossary and can't find a definition. What's the difference between a Dynamo cab and a normal dedicated Neo-cab? Don't call me a dumbass, I can't help bein new glee
  14. I'dBuyThatForADollar

Anyone know the approximate dimensions of a 29" candy cab?

Anyone know the approximate dimensions of a 29" candy cab? I know they may vary a bit, but I am gueesing that they should all be pretty close. I just need to decide where to put it and make some space. Here is a pic of the cab I won: <a...
  15. I'dBuyThatForADollar

Game wont start, memory battery dead?

Okay, I'm having a problem with my NGPC starting games. The system itself turns on and all the menu options are available, but games don't start up. Could this just be from having a dead memory battery in the system, or should I just go ahead and buy a new system? EDIT: I have cleaned the...
  16. I'dBuyThatForADollar

Is beast buster 2 a good game?

basically, is it worth tracking down a shooter board and the game? Was this the only shooter?
  17. I'dBuyThatForADollar

Can a JAMMA cab be easily converted into a Hyper64?

Does a Hyper64 motherboard just plug into a regular JAMMA harness, or do other modifications have to be made? Does the Hyper64 use the same number of buttons on the control panel as the MVS? Were there ever any dedicated Hyper64 cabs made? Are the games as easy to switch as the MVS ones were?
  18. I'dBuyThatForADollar

Are checkered NGPC's rare?

I saw in a different thread that yellow and black checkered NGPC's were made, are these rare? How much should I expect to pay for one of these?
  19. I'dBuyThatForADollar

Help me! I'm pretty new to the forums

I have a few questions: How do I change my avatar? How do I get a list of people I have had good transactions with to come up whenever I post? How do I get a picture to come up when I post? If you could help me out, I'd appreciate it a lot! Thanks, Gary <small>[ July 06, 2003, 05:32...
  20. I'dBuyThatForADollar

WTB: Metal Slug Extras

I would like to buy Metal Slug (1,2,X,3,4) extras(flyers, mini marquees, boxes, etc). They have to be originals, no copies please. loco loco loco loco loco loco