FS: Game Boy Advance SP and 5 games $110 shipped in the US *ON HOLD*

I'dBuyThatForADollar

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*****THIS IS ON HOLD RIGHT NOW********

I am selling off my Game Boy Advance and the games I have with it to buy some arcade stuff. The games that are with it are Zelda: Four Swords, Phantasy Star Collection (has phantasy star 1, 2, and 3 on it), Golden Sun (the first one), Krazy Racers, and Castlevania: Circle of the Moon. The system and all the games (except castlevania and krazy racers) come with all the stuff they came with when it was new (box, book, etc.). The krazy racers isnt in the picture because it is in the system (the system is on to show that it works). The plug to charge the battery is also with this package (it comes with the GBA SP when it is purchased new).

I am looking for $110(US) shipped for this package (within the US, outside the US will be actual cost for shipping). I will pay for delivery confirmation, insurance is up to you.

Payment would need to be made by a verified PayPal account with a confirmed address or US Postal money order, which can be bought at the post office.
gbasp2

Edit: I made the picture smaller to be a little bit more loading-friendly

Last edited:

Canyonkid

New Challenger
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fuck you got that phantasy star collection and I'm broke. Bump for a good deal.

I'dBuyThatForADollar

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its in really good shape. It's not perfect, but it is to th point of where you have to look closely to see flaws (light scratches on the back of the top, none on the screen). I take good care of my belongings, since I am both a collector and a gamer. The serials and such are all intact and everything also in case you care about that

neogeofl

Lurker, ,
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
That is really a great price. Too bad I have a Platinum one already. Bump for ya for offering an awesome deal!

Medaka

King of the Salsa Sharks, ,
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I was *thinking* of buying this, but that fruity color kills it for me :p hehe.