Search results

1. A

Looking for someone to mod my Genesis OR just buy a modded one

I just bought a model 2 Genesis, and am excited about playing it (I was a SNES kid who didn't realize what he was missing out on) but I am definitely not excited about the rather lackluster composite video and hideous sound coming out of my system (it seems to be one of the versions that are the...
  2. A

WTB: Pipboy 3000 replica clock from Fallout 3 Survival Pack

Just wanted to test the waters and see if anybody had one they were looking to get rid of. It's a replica of the Pipboy, but in clock form. New or used, doesn't matter as long as it works. I have a friend that wants one for her boyfriend, and ebay is too much of a headache for her with stuff...
  3. A

FS: General Chaos! NEW wireless 360 controller!

Hey everybody, I am looking to get rid of these. I will try to put pictures up someday soon, and maybe a few other things. Prices include shipping in the US, outside of the US will have to pay a bit extra. My ebay username is chtriumph if you want to see more feedback about me (can't link it...
  4. A

Supergun help needed

I will apologize right away for possibly asking anything that's been asked a million times before, but my searches here and elsewhere on the internet have not exactly been fruitful. Here's my situation. I started building a Supergun a couple of years ago with the idea that I would use an old...
  5. A

Imports and some others on eBay! Last 24 hours!

Hello everybody, I have a few imports and a few other games up on eBay (along with some other stuff, i.e. wrestling DVDs). It all ends in just over 24 hours, and a lot of the games have no bids yet, so now might be a good time. Thanks for looking! http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/chtriumph
  6. A

BBS2 (Jp NGH) PRICE DROP!

After getting caught up in holiday stuff, I'm trying to unload these again. While my trader rating is low here, my ebay feedback is pretty decent (username: chtriumph). Free shipping in the US, slight cost for anyone outside (you pay the difference between the actual cost and what I would pay...
  7. A

BBS2 Jpn on ebay ENDING SOON!

BBS2 both up on ebay! http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/chtriumph
  8. A

NGPC, DC NES, SNES, TG16, NGC, N64, PSX, PS2 games FS. Games added 11.28.08!

Prices are for games only. Shipping is extra and depends on the method you prefer and where you are at. Spend over $20 and I will cover shipping in the US. Genesis and TG-16 games are in definitely less than mint, but not exactly gamers condition. Everything else is in much better shape...
  9. A

Two great buyers

+1 to jackspicer and +1 to KPJ. Thanks guys!
  10. A

SS Dragon Force (US) FS $65

Up for sale is a beautiful copy of Dragon Force. Everything is in spectacular shape and has all of the stuff you see. $65 shipped in the US. Any questions? PM me.
  11. A

Jp NGH Last Blade $100, Baseball Stars 2 $60 FS

Everything must go! Questions, comments, offers? PM me. Thanks! As for my rather meager seller rating, I've sold a lot more on ebay http://myworld.ebay.com/chtriumph/ Last Blade-Japanese AES/NGH. Very nice condition. On a 1 to 5 scale, I would say the manual, case, insert and cart are all...
  12. A

FS: US Dragon Force for the Saturn, $80 shipped

I had this on ebay, but no one bought it. It is the US version of Dragon Force, and is almost complete minus the piece of foam. Everything else is here and in spectacular shape. The only flaw is on the back cover of the manual, where the cover is chipped in the corners from being put into the...
  13. A

SOLD

Nothing to see here! Move along (and buy Dragon Force from me).
  14. A

Import game stores in the Chicago area

Is High Score in Oak Lawn still open? I called the other day and got the old disconnected number message. Are there any other places I'm not aware of that are worthwhile?
  15. A

Import DC games for sale

I'm looking to sell, although I might be open for trades. What am I looking for? Games. And a Turbo Booster Plus for the US TG-16. But beyond that, I don't know. Let me know what you have, and I'll let you know if I'm interested. Probably not, but it's worth a shot. Here's what I have...
  16. A

FS: 4 DC games ($90 for all)

Shipping via Priority with a confirmation number is included with the price of the game(s). US buyers only, please. Paypal is greatly preferred, but money orders are okay. I can also put up pictures if anyone would like. For references, I've sold games to Kevin Paul, Stealth Lurker, and...
  17. A

Looking for: TG-16 booster (AV port thing)

I'm looking for the booster (at least I think that's what they called it) for the Turbo Grafx. It's the thing that plugs on the back that lets you use AV cables. I'm getting sick of the damn RF modulator. PM me if you've got one you want to get rid of.
  18. A

Which power filter should I get?

I'm thinking about getting a power filter for the supergun I'm putting together, but I'm not sure which one, 5 amp or 10? I'm using 130 volt arcade PSU, if you're curious.
  19. A

JAMMA pin removal/replacement?

How do you remove pins from a JAMMA harness? I need to replace some 22 gauge wires hooked up to the power sections (damn you, Happ) with something thicker, and also add pins for button 4 so when I eventually get an MVS, things will be a bit easier.
  20. A

FS: KOF 2001 Jpn NGH $135 shipped

FS: KOF 2001 Jpn NGH $125 shipped Like it says, the Japanese home version of King of Fighters 2001 for $125 shipped anywhere in the US via USPS Priority with a delivery confirmation number. The insert and case are mint, the cart has some minor insertion scratches and the manual is near mint...