Search results

1. A

161 in 1 v3 AES exit from game holding start not working?

Also whatever ROM they used for KOF has a nude MAI. I don't know any other version of the KOF that has that just for her. It must be on the base rom because use it effects many of the years. It's not the hacked king of gladiators ROM either. I was playing it with my daughter and felt stupid...
  2. A

It seems my new AES V3 161 cart didn't come with modified ROMs to enable the hold start 5 second exit to menu hack. It seems this hack is what caused issues with some games so maybe the cart creator decided to release the latest version without the modified roms. The linked video was to a new...
  3. A

I guess I need a copy of that hacked BIOS? I can reflash my eprom. Any idea where to get the hacked Unibios 4 file?
  4. A

Good guess but I think I tried a few games. Ok I am going to ask a stupid question. What did he do in the in game menu. I don't see any cheats enabled. He just chooses soft reset and it goes to the main menu for him. When I do a soft reset I end up back in the same game.
  5. A

Is there any reason I can't exit from game while holding start for 5 seconds? All of my buttons definitely work on P1 controller. The box the cart came in says it has the feature. Pick n mix doesn't work either with unibios 4 but this could be expected. I understand that feature sometimes...
  6. A

Neo Geo AES 3-6 red screen without game installed.

Just received my 161 in 1 v3 cart in the mail and it's completely working. I guess I lucked out on this one.
  7. A

I jumped all 10 out the other night and now waiting for a cartridge to come in the mail. Tried locating one locally but no luck. I think the break was caused because the bottom shell has a flat standoff that pushes pressure in that spot. The shell definitely isn't as ridged as the main stream...
  8. A

I found the issue and have a blue screen now. I don't have a game to fully test because I didn't want to buy one until I knew I had a working console. There was actually a non visible hairline crack in the board which you can see inside the red circle. Weird spot for a crack and was probably...
  9. A

Thanks happy I asked I just spent the last 2 hours checking continuity on the wrong thing. :LOL: Where can I find a diagram with the chip locations?
  10. A

I am new user that just bought a broken AES from Japan on Ebay because I love collecting and repairing game consoles. I purchased it with the belief it wouldn't power on but it instead gives me a red screen without a game installed. I'm using a Genesis model 1 transformer to power the unit as...