Search results

1. S

NGPC Pluss 2 Games For Sale

NGPC BLUE in mint condition with original box and manuals. - £23 NGPC Neo Turf Masters Clam Shell - NEOP0035 - SOLD Turf Masters Puzzle Bobble Mini Clam Shell - NEOP00200 - SOLD Puzzle The Set Sorry about the picture sizes:annoyed: Im open 2 offers on the system, but the games arnt...
  2. S

how rare?

MAGICAL DROP POCKET NEOOP0058 rare? the seller seems to think so, but im not sure?
  3. S

NGPC games

wanted: Metal Slug 2nd Mission Baseball Allstars 1/2 in mint condition please uk sellers only. paying with postal order. must have refrences. pm me if you can help me out. cheers
  4. S

Pocket Games

Got any neo geo pocket games? post any thing youve got cheeres
  5. S

Got any metal slug carts kicking about?

Interested in metal slug 2 for NGPC. Only willing to buy from UK seller with feed back. PM me if you have anything for me :)
  6. S

WANTED - UK ONLY

A copy of turf masters for the neo-geo pocket colour from a UK seller. PM me with your offers. Paying with postal order in £ only. I have e-bay feed back if required. cheeres
  7. S

Turf Masters=Big Tournament?

Is big tournament for NGPC simply the jap version of turf masters, or a different game alltogether? I ask because they have the same cover, but with the titles changed. People ive asked havent been to sure, so could any one shead some light on this?? frown
  8. S

Just bought a neo geo pocket colour

Just bought a neo geo pocket colour for £20 boxed in good condition off e-bay. Good deal? I think so :cool: