Search results

1. N

Consolized 2-slot ground question

I'm consolizing a 2 slot and have to finish up wiring ground to the rca connectors. they are panel mounts with a ground tab that rests against the metal cover. I just want to use little bits of wire and solder them all together, then connect one to ground. A side effect of this method if...
  2. N

FS: MV-1C Boards

SOLD
  3. N

sold

Well, I'm doing it... getting rid of the rest of my home cart collection. I just bought a new house and an MVS cab will look so sweet in my basement. I've sold a few things here so if you remember me...(I've been lurking for a while now :)) speak up. My ebay rating is 100%, my id is...
  4. N

FS: Sony VIAO Centrino laptop computer

Hey, I tried selling this twice on ebay, but the same scammer bought it each time and sent me a spoofed "payment sent" email from Paypalaccountinfo@usa.com, so I'm trying it here. It even said the payment type was money order which Paypal doesnt even do...he's an idiot...I'm so pissed off. It...
  5. N

Soul Edge and Bad Dudes JAMMA pcbs

Hi, These are my last 2 jamma pcbs. I originally bought them from norton9478 and they work great. Both classics and fun too. Soul Edge - $45 shipped Bad Dudes - $30 shipped Send a PM if you're interested or have any questions. For payment I can accept paypal by balance transfer or a Money...
  6. N

Mega Neo DIY Kit Q's

Hey. If anyone can help that has experience modding neos that'd be great! I'm thinking about picking up on of these kits to mod my neo. I read through the online instructions and had a couple questions. I tried searching, but the search.php is breaking ( at line 815). 1) The directions...
  7. N

TurboGun / SuperGun and Jamma PCBs (Price Drop)

I've decided to sell my TurboGun (supergun) and jamma collection as I haven't played it in a while. The supergun was built by me. Features: - Jameco power supply - S-Video and Composite video (JROK v3.0) - Line level converter for direct audio input into a stereo/tv - 2 d-15 connectors wired...
  8. N

Snk vs Capcom: Chaos US Homecart, Top Hunter AES

Teh sold.
  9. N

Auctions ending in 1 hour

A few games... link
  10. N

delete

11. N

FS: Mario RPG and a few other random games (snes,psx survival horror)

Hey, I'm selling a few games and I'll probably add more in the next week. Prices include shipping in the US. I can accept paypal only by balance transfer. SNES -Mario RPG - cart only - mint - $30 shipped -Romance of the Three Kingdoms 3 - cart only - mint - $20 carts only - $7 each or all...
  12. N

FS: Top Hunter English homecart AES

Hi, I have a few games for sale. Prices include shipping in the US. Conditions are based on this sites grading scale. I only can accept Paypal by balance transfer. Feel free to make an offer. Sengoku 2 - Eng - SOLD Top Hunter - Eng - $130 Cart- Near Mint/Mint Case - Near Mint/Mint Manual -...
  13. N

FS: Samurai Spirits AES

Paypal only. Prices include shipping in the US Samurai Spirits - JP AES - cart and manual are near mint - case has infamous ripples, small tray crack $30 shipped Neo Geo Pocket Color + game - SOLD
  14. N

FS: Various system bundles (Duo,DC,PS1)

I'd like to sell these as bundles, but if someone wants to make an offer I can't refuse I'll sell stuff individually. Paypal only, prices include shipping in the US. Guaranteed not DOA, I'll honor a 3-day warrenty, full refund minus what I paid for shipping. Turbo Duo system and 8 games -...
  15. N

FS: Dracula X for PC Engine (ebay), TG Express still available

Prices include Insured priority shipping in the US I moved the Dracula X to ebay along with a few Turbo Grafx accessories including a wireless controller. my auctions Turbo Express System only. In great shape, but sound only works through headphones $75 shipped I prefer paypal (must be...
  16. N

Finished my TurboGun

As some of you may have seen in the selling forums, my Super Gun looked like crap. I was trying to sell it thinking I would build another one later. Well, I got an old turbo grafx 16 from a friend and I decided not to sell the super gun and salvage the parts to build a better looking one...
  17. N

FS: Homemade Supergun

. .
  18. N

FS: Metal Slug 1st Mission US

Hi, Just have the Metal Slug left. Price includes shipping. US only please. I prefer Paypal (by balance transfer). US Metal Slug 1st Mission - $20 shipped Cart, Case, Manual, and Box...all Mint People I've sold to: Shining Kooksu Duffclown65 jp2k4 My ebay feedback is 100% positive...
  19. N

FS: Random Stuff (Laptop, DVDs, Anime)

Hey, This is a bunch of random stuff I'm trying to get rid of before it goes to ebay. Prices include shipping. US only please. I prefer Paypal (by balance transfer only) Digital HiNote Laptop - $45 shipped It's old, CS-450...great for all your old DOS games that you can't play in Windows XP...