TurboGun / SuperGun and Jamma PCBs (Price Drop)

NeoBob

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I've decided to sell my TurboGun (supergun) and jamma collection as I haven't played it in a while. The supergun was built by me.

Features:
- Jameco power supply
- S-Video and Composite video (JROK v3.0)
- Line level converter for direct audio input into a stereo/tv
- 2 d-15 connectors wired for original Neo Geo pinout with insert coin on the 'select' button (I don't think cd pads will work unless the 5v is hooked up)
- Test Button
- built into a Turbo Grafx 16 shell

There are a couple minor cosmetic flaws - screws holding JROK and line-level convertor in place stick out the bottom because my rotory tool sucks and wont cut metal.

I'm asking $250 shipped or best offer.

What you get:
1) The TurboGun
2) Jameco power supply
3) Power cord
4) Four jamma PCBs to start your collection
- Soul Edge
- Martial Champions
- Bad Dudes

All PCBS work great.

What's NOT included:
A/V or S-Video cable (I've been using my dvd player's)
Original style Neo Geo controllers

Pics:

front.JPG

back.JPG

turbo1.JPG

turbo2.JPG

I prefer paypal by balance transfer or money order.

PM if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Bob

Last edited:

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Someone should really buy this since a poor little TG16 gave its soul up for it. :annoyed:

NeoBob

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Free mode is programmed into the different games. The red button on the top enters the game's test mode if it has one and free mode can be set from there. I have the "select" buttons on the controller wired to insert coin so a free mode isn't really needed.

I've never tried TMNT, but if it's a Jamma board (which I'm pretty sure it is) it will play on this.

NeoBob

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I took Pit Fighter off since it sucks and with goofy colors it really isn't that fun. But I also lowered the price to $250 shipped. Some one buy this! I'll even email the soul of the TG-16 to however buys it.

NeoBob

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The Supergun and Martial Champions have been sold.

Soul Edge and Bad Dudes are still available...either together or separately...make an offer if you're interested.