1. M

Looking for neo geo cd top loader and front loader

Will buy either or both! Thanks James
  2. M

Anyone playing Knight of Valour ps4?

would like to discuss gameplay tips.
  3. M

PGM for sale

Im selling off some pgm games. pgm2 cartridges only will bundle. oriental legends 2 150 knights of valour 2 160 knights of valour 3 230 have mb and cards available for extra for all games pgm demon front missing label with shock box and insert 125.00 knights of valour kingdoms of reality...
  4. M

FS Neo AES Carts

Hi, im selling the remaining aes cartridges form my collection. All clean, complete and in excellent condition. Prices include shipping. Metal slug 3 jap. 1st run 1750 fatal fury 3 english 400 kof 94 english 350 kof 95 english 450 3 count bout english 100 football frenzy english 150 riding...
  5. M

Fs: Galaxy Fight, KOF 94, Sidekicks 3 aes US

Taking offers on all of these carts. They are in very good condition and complete. They are the us english versions. send me serious offers, i can send pics.
  6. M

Metal Slug 3 AES Japanese 1st edition***SOLD***

Hi, up for sale is this Original SNK release home cartridge. Comes complete box, manual (baggie) and in collectors condition. Authentic, Japanese version bought new when released. selling for highest offer: will send pics: ********SOLD*************
  7. M

taking offers: metal slug and shock troopers aes converts

Both are of these cartridges are aes and no eeproms. They come with full color inserts and snap lock boxes. no manuals. Anyone interested in these. please send me an offer. im only accepting offers, and will take the highest. They are converted carts. came from original mvs carts and converted...
  8. M

FS Metal Slug X aes US version***SOLD***

Hi, up for sale is this Original SNK release home cartridge Metal Slug X us version. Comes complete box, manual (baggie) and in collectors condition. Authentic, US version bought new when released. selling for highest offer: will send pics: James ***sold to Kizuna*** great buyer...
  9. M

Metal Slug 2***sold*****

Hi, up for sale is this Original SNK release home cartridge. Comes complete box, manual (baggie) and in collectors condition. Authentic, US version bought new when released. selling for highest offer: will send pics: sold***********************to Kizuna***Great Buyer
  10. M

shock boxes for sale

Up for sale is 7 shock boxes. I also have 1 pgm shock box. email me with offers. They all have inserts, senkoku 2, ss5s, king of monsters 2, viewpoint, last resort, matrimelee, king of fighter 2002. PGm= demon front. Email me for pics. stillwatertrout@yahoo.com
  11. M

pgm2 is about to unload some 2d greatness

All you pgm2 fanatics, keep an eye open cuz 2 titles are about to hit...... both 2d greatness. of course one is KOV3
  12. M

WTB: Gladiator PCB

Hi, I am looking to buy Gladiator/ road of the sword PCB version. If anyone has one to sell please let me know.
  13. M

PGM2 system thoughts

Hey everyone, Just wanted to say a bit about this new system and game. I am very impressed to say the least. At first i was a little skeptical, but after a few hours of gaming i was convinced. The background graphics are better, not leaps and bounds, but better. The music is quite a bit...
  14. M

Has anyone played The Gladiator on PGM

Sorry, but i cant find any gameplay reports. If someone can tell me how many levels, how long this is, etc. i would greatly appreciate it. Thanx in advance.
  15. M

Ebay US neo turfmasters, stakes winner

Hey, serious collectors check ebay for these 2 carts. Ill also consider other resonable offers.