Search results

1. eight one

Wanted: US Tekken-net cards

Yep...since none of the machines in San Diego seem to work, I'm posting here to hopefully get lucky and score a few. Blank cards are a plus. If you have one for sale, send me a PM or even an e-mail. Thanks a bunch! -81
  2. eight one

Ghost Squad - some you have played it, right?

This has got to be one of the more interesting gun shooters as of late. Sure, it's been out for a while, but I guess it's fairly popular. (four machines at the local D&B and one at Tilt) Would have been cool if US machine were able to use the IC cards like its JP counterpart does. (You can get...
  3. eight one

Fanservice rides

I was wrapping up a day in Akihabara, and by the train station I find these vehicles. Maybe not the most tricked-out, but rather interesting nontheless.
  4. eight one

Happy 10th B-day....PlayStation!

Remember when it launched at upwards of $300? Remember when Battle Arena Toshinden was OMGTEHKEWL!!!11 ?? Welcome (back) to 10 years ago. (OK, so the US Dreamcast hit the streets as well, in '99)
  5. eight one

The lost files.

Ok...I found some these while browsing about my old hard drive. Some make sense, some don't. Some of you may have seen them and some may not. Anyway, I hope it merits a chuckle or few.... If you like J-Rock and know of X-Japan, here are a couple devoted fans of Hide. Cute girl, OK game...
  6. eight one

Some Tokyo Game Show pics...

It know it's been a while since I posted, but I bring you this soon-to-be cool collection of pics just to show how much me and the fellas had. First wave!!!! Look closer.... Dead Or Alive Extreme Meat version. Coka-Kula~Official drink of KOF Me chunky!! (oh Mai!) If you saw the...
  7. eight one

Can Hypers just "crap out"?

I'm asking this because I tried to hook mine up to my Mini Cute, buit all I get is a yellow or fuschia screen. When I try other boards (less CPS2) they work fine. Anyone ever see this before? Thanks in advance.
  8. eight one

KOF NeoWave loketest in Tokyo!

It's going through the weekend in Ueno. Specifically, the arcade called Vortex. I'll try to go sometime. Tsuka, you checkin' this out?
  9. eight one

eight one vs. the massage girls.

Sooky-sooky love long time. Hear what really goes on in the back streets of Yokosuka.
  10. eight one

81's All-purpose feedback thread.

This is is simple. All you folks that I've dealt with will be noted in this thread. If I forget anyone, please post here and I'll fix it. You can post your feedback on me as well. Let's see.... --- Grade S Buyers: B.I.GPSYCHE lemonflav Spike TeRrACide Nash Shou-sama Master Giby Sellers...
  11. eight one

What's up with folks and these 640x480 (or bigger) sigs?

Call it "freedom of Expression" or wahtever, but seriously, some people take it too far. If people need somethig that big, they should just get a goddamn webpage!!
  12. eight one

KOF 2003 Mooks!

Here we have the KOF2003 Arcadia Mook by Enterbrain. It's a nice 240 pages and comes with a cool DVD. Interested? Only $30 shipped. Payment can be made by PayPal (NO CREDIT CARDS!!-DON'T ASK) or Postal money orders. Any questions? Post here or send me a PM. Thank you. *No...
  13. eight one

What's up with the Huggies?

I've seen some people with the rank l0s3r (or something like that) and a post count of 0. Are thes people really dirtbags? Just curious.
  14. eight one

Teh drama and KOF_FANATIK

Well, this isn't a flame thread...yet. A few weeks ago, we agreed to (what I thought) was his search for MVS Blazing Star and Strikers 1945 Plus. Within the course of a few days, I get them in and send them to him. We had also come to an agreement that he wouldn't get paid until the 19th...
  15. eight one

How long is a New York minute?

Well, I'm from Califonia, so I won't know.
  16. eight one

Anyone know how to set up a SuperGrafx with a SUPER CD-ROM2?

I mean, I just want to play Lords(winds) of Thunder. What's wrong with this arrangement? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance.
  17. eight one

SF2 15th Chun-Li DX figure set!

You're looking at two sexy Chun-Li figures that are approximately 7" tall. As you can see, the Chun in black has a longer tail on her dress and both hands at her side, and the pink Chun has a shorter tail and is beckoning with her fingers. $17 for one or take both for $30. (prices after...
  18. eight one

Vampire Savior series 3 gashapon set!

Here we have the third series in Vampire Savior gashapons. You get Bishamon, Morrigan (Leather type), Lord Raptor, Rikuo, Victor, and Morrigan (End dress type). Rikuo, Victor and L.Raptor are their blissed version, of course. Leather type Morrigan usually runs for $20 or more by herself and is...
  19. eight one

For Sale: Psyvariar 2 ~ The Will To Fabricate (DC) PRICE OFF!!

Here's your chance to own the latest in DC shooting! It's new, so there's not much more I can say. Well, yeah, it's sealed so you get the pleasure of opening it. How much is it? Only $60 shipped. You guys not in the States are going to pay a bit more. One more catch: I can only take...
  20. eight one

Rev differences?

I don't know. Anyone care to explain? kthx.