Search results

1. roninbuddha

WTB: HNG64 Samurai Shodown Warrior's Rage Japanese Artworks

Hello, Hopefully someone can assist. I am looking to buy extra loose copies of SamSho 64-2 Warrior's Rage artwork sets, the mini poster, movelist, marquee and instructions. Hopefully someone has spares of this, also willing to go for reproductions if they are good enough.. example pic of what...
  2. roninbuddha

i rarely draw snk fanart nowadays...

but i still have love for it, the world needs more LB fanart. ^3^
  3. roninbuddha

Arcade Flyer Mock-up (Athena)

i looked upon videogame artwork from that era (80's-early90's), especially the one considered as "cutesy" for that time, after view thru various SNES/Famicom/Genesis Boxcovers, Arcade Flyers and stuff, i decided to "immitate" the drawing and coloring style back then, a lot of 80's-90's videogame...
  4. roninbuddha

Windjammer fans might get a kick outta this.

something to look out for... Crazy Power Disc Perfect http://www.geocities.jp/retsuzangames/content/special_cpd/site_cpd_top.html no demo or anything yet, jsut a video and some screenies.. imo, it looks sweet, gaudy and kitsch, colorful... nice.
  5. roninbuddha

Terry Bogard is a pedo~

ok. so it's my first time watching "Garou Densetsu - The Motion Picture" aka Fatal Fury the Movie. based on the former 2 Fataly Fury OVA's, i'd say it was sweet. everything is refined and more well drawn (though im not a fan of the "style" of the drawing, the girls especially.. fugly eyes) my...
  6. roninbuddha

some vanessa fanart

i rarely see fanart of her
  7. roninbuddha

i never knew this was possible!!!

:eek:
  8. roninbuddha

LazyTown is just so fucking creepy

seriosuly. one of the scariest things on TV. pink haird girl, with blue themed middle aged faggish man, and an even more faggier -enemy- crowded with creppy looking talking latex dolls with odd voices, and everythign runs with a bit of frameskipping making it feel a bit more odd... the scariest...
  9. roninbuddha

i left my USB flash drive in my pants... and got it machine washed

this happened to my watch once, but now, it's my USB drive., which has A LOT of my important school stuff... anyways, i let it dry, and i THINK it works, but it connects/reconnects like crazy,... fuck... just sharing
  10. roninbuddha

jesus comics...

http://cgi.4chan.org/co/res/154925.html :confused:
  11. roninbuddha

best Little Nemo in Slumberland anthology?

i've been a fan of Little Nemo ever since i saw the movie back in the 90's, and now, with the popularity of McCay's strips once again, i see all these compilations of Nemo, and i dunno which one to get... while i trust Taschen's books (i have a few of Taschn publications), i see that there is...
  12. roninbuddha

just played a true Irritating Maze cabinet

i went to a cheap mall nearby to buy some doughnuts and i saw that they had a smal-ish arcade there the usual stuff like tekken and MVsC2, there's also Proj.Justic and SVCChaos, and Strikers and Raiden Jet.. and some medal/tiocket games and UFO catchers... basically, i play something like this...
  13. roninbuddha

shogi anyone? shogi videogames?

does anyone know how to play shogi/syougi? can you reccomend any other decent syogi video games? i see a lot of great mahjong, othelo, and hanafuda games, but not so much of shogi.. :(
  14. roninbuddha

some jizz and gayness

some random drawings.. P LOL, dont take this seriously
  15. roninbuddha

KOF '96 is something else...

the "most unique" kof ever... it doesnt feel like "oldschool" KOF, KOF 94/95 it doesnt feel like like "standard" KOF, KOF97,98,2002, it doesnt feel like strikerfest KOF99-2001 it's not "new" KOF either KOF2003/XI it's kinda like, the special child of the series, the character physics are...
  16. roninbuddha

im having a hard time "playing" some SNK music..

i quoted playing cuz just so-so on guitar. anyways, i've been trying to play "Tuna", Galford's infamous Theme, and i really cant get the main riff right, i tried looking at YES's Roundabout as a reference but i got more confused. i think i got the rhythm guitars ok, but i falter at the "main...
  17. roninbuddha

samsho fencing pack arcade perfect?

im guessing no, but i wanna hear your opinions on it... and some questions: Japanese ver or US? which has blood/fatalities? Does it have in-game extras? like galleries or extra endings? or etc.?
  18. roninbuddha

i acutally bought a UMD AV

you know about these already i assume, anyways.. i bought one.. randomly ended up with this one... (cuz it's not jsut about 1 girl, unlike most stuff) haha, has a lot of features aside from the movie, like galleries (hi res), prod. video's and shit, better than the DVD AV stuff,, and for...
  19. roninbuddha

just got a tablet

im using it for the first time... a wacom graphire hrmm, the thing is disoirenting... but im loving it..
  20. roninbuddha

havent bothered with the GBA for almost 2 years

finaly got a Micro, along with Tsuukin hitofude (Polarium Advance) and LoZelda:MinishCap... im enjoying it,.. so, what did i miss? any notable GBA games from the past few years?