Search results

1. jbeedham

Are CRT’s still worth saving?

So in your opinion are CRT’s still worth saving? I’m thinking about this as one of my neighbors put a 29” Samsung flat screen CRT on the curb. They claim it works fine. I was thinking of grabbing it, but I really don’t have the space. Plus, I already have a flat screen CRT in my game/office room.
  2. jbeedham

Sonic CD for iPhone is free app of the week 10/28 - 11/3

I found out today (11/3) is the last day to get Sonic CD on the iPhone for free. If you got an iPhone go get it. I downloaded it and it plays pretty good on my iPhone 6 Plus.
  3. jbeedham

SoCal Retro Gaming Expo 8/20 - 8/21

It's gonna be this upcoming weekend 8/20 - 8/21. Anyone going? socalretrogamingexpo.com
  4. jbeedham

Game On Expo Arizona 8/5 - 8/7

I'm heading down to Game On Expo Arizona this weekend. Anyone going?
  5. jbeedham

Neo Geo AES/CD games & hardware - J has a few left to sell

I have the following items for sale. All items include Free Shipping & Handling on US orders. PM me if you live outside the US and I will get you a quote on Shipping & Handling. Neo Geo AES Games All games are English versions and include box & manual unless otherwise noted. Baseball Stars...
  6. jbeedham

J's May Sales Thread - Neo Geo AES/CD games & hardware *Sold*

I have the following items for sale. Neo Geo AES Games All games are English versions and include box & manual unless otherwise noted. King of Fighters 99 (JPN) **Sold for $168** Last Resort **Sold for $480** Magician Lord (JPN) [Carton Box] **Sold for $330** Nam 1975 "unmarked version"...
  7. jbeedham

Neo Geo Wireless Controller?

Does a Neo Geo Wireless Controller exist or has anyone attempted to make one?
  8. jbeedham

J's Neo Geo AES games & hardware *Sold*

I have the following items for sale. Neo Geo AES Games All games are English versions and include box & manual unless otherwise noted. Baseball Stars 2 **Sold for $205** King of Fighters 98 (JPN) complete w/ art book **Sold for $206** Magician Lord **Sold for $117** Nam 1975 (cart only)...
  9. jbeedham

WTB: Old Style Plastic Case

Looking for old style plastic cases. Let me know.
  10. jbeedham

Ebay Auction: NEO GEO AES Console with 2 Joysticks US System

Not my auction but looks like a good deal if anyone is looking for a US system. http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEO-GEO-AES-Console-with-2-Joysticks-North-American-NTSC-USA-System-Low-Serial-/111948803048?hash=item1a10ab2be8:g:jrQAAOSwBnVW9vwf
  11. jbeedham

King of Fighters 98 (JPN), Baseball Stars 2, Ghost Pilots (JPN) [AES]

I have the following items for sale. All games are English versions and include box & manual unless otherwise noted. Baseball Stars 2 **See New Sales Thread** Ghost Pilots (JPN) [Carton Box] **Sold for $180** King of Fighters 98 (JPN) **See New Sales Thread** Free Shipping & Handling on all US...
  12. jbeedham

Why does Neo Geo cartridge use 2 boards?

Never asked before, so what the heck, why does the Neo Geo use 2 boards in their cartridges? Every other system I know of uses only one board.
  13. jbeedham

Nothing here

You still looking? I said there was nothing here. :glee:
  14. jbeedham

Magician Lord (JPN&US), Fighters History Dynamite (JPN), Fatal Fury, Super Spy [AES]*Sold*

Magician Lord (JPN&US), Fighters History Dynamite (JPN), Fatal Fury, Super Spy [AES]*Sold* I have the following items for sale. All games are English versions and include box & manual unless otherwise noted. Fatal Fury **Sold for $110** Fighters History Dynamite (JPN) **Sold for $80** Magician...
  15. jbeedham

Fatal Fury 2 & Nam 1975 [AES] **Sold**

I have the following items for sale. All games are English versions and include box & manual unless otherwise noted. Fatal Fury 2 **Sold for $90** Nam 1975 "censored version" **Sold for $110** Free Shipping & Handling on all US orders. PM me if you live outside the US and I will get you a...
  16. jbeedham

Can I change the boot region on my AES?

So I currently have a modded Japanese AES with Unibios. It boots the games into Japanese. I'm tired of going into the Unibios options and changing the region all the time. Is it possible to permanently modify a system to boot into say US mode?
  17. jbeedham

Best way to open cart?

So one of my AES carts sounds like it has something loose inside. I tested it and it plays fine. What's the best way to open a cart up to look at the inside? I don't see any screws and don't want to jack up a label or cart on my first try.
  18. jbeedham

FS: Cyber-Lip, Sengoku, and Pro Controller [AES] **SOLD**

I have the following items for sale. All games are English versions and include box & manual unless otherwise noted. Cyber-Lip **Sold for $240** Sengoku **Sold for $150** Joystick Pro Controller **Sold for $40** Free Shipping & Handling on all US orders. PM me if you live outside the US and I...
  19. jbeedham

WTB: Puzzled AES English version

Looking for Puzzled AES English version.
  20. jbeedham

WTB: Genesis with Stereo A/V

I'm looking for a Genesis with Stereo A/V. Don't care which model it is or if it is modded as long as it is clean looking.