Search results

1. G

Puerto Rico Tourneys

It would be nice if the Puerto Rico snk fans would get together to host a console or arcade tourney. I held a few at NC Fayetteville Mindboggle last year and were great if anyone living in PR would like to get involved let me know and we can come up with something.
  2. G

Fayetteville Nc Chaos tourney dec 20

Fayetteville Mindboggle major tourney Mindboggle Fayetteville tournament. (December, 20, 2003 at 12:00pm). tournament games will be: 1. SF3 3rd strike 2. Initial D 3. SVC Chaos Rules: “Initial D” • $10.00 Per entry. (no double entries) • There shall be no reentries. • Prizes will be...
  3. G

Fayetteville biweekly tourney Nov.8.2003

Fayetteville Mindboggle Biweekly tourney Mindboggle Fayetteville will begin hosting biweekly tournaments. First biweekly will be (November, 8, 2003 at 12:00pm). tournament games will be: 1. SF3 3rd strike 2. CVS 2 3. SVC Chaos Rules: “Capcom vs. SNK 2” • $5.00 Per entry. (no double...
  4. G

SVC combo videos

Does anybody know where I can find svc combo videos?
  5. G

Chaos in Fayetteville Arcade tournament

FAYETTEVILLE IN CHAOS MINDBOGGLE ARCADE TOURNAMENT Date: Oct. 25, 2003 Cross Creek Mall Fayetteville, N.C. (910) 867-8075 Games in tournament: Snk vs. Capcom Chaos Initial D Street Fighter 3 3rd strike Capcom vs. SNK 2 Registration begins Oct. 1, 2003 Registration Fee per game: $10.00...
  6. G

SVC fayetteville tourney in October

Tournament will be held at Mindboggle video arcade on October 25th, arcade is located at Cross Creek mall in Fayetteville NC rules and details will be posted soon, or for more details call Mindboggle at (910-867-8075). Now my questiion is how are the buttons on the game supposed to be set?, neo...
  7. G

Fayetteville NC Tournament

Location: Fayetteville, NC CvS2, 3S, +more, Fayetteville, NC Tournament 9/27 -THIS TOURNAMENT WILL NOT BE APEX, we will work on that soon. -First Tournament Ever in Fayetteville, NC!!! -Date: September 27, 2003 -Place: Mindboggle (Located inside Cross Creek Mall) -Games: CvS2, 3rd Strike...
  8. G

Who do you think would win?

Many and myself have at some time thought and even imagined of some weird dream matches between characters from various games. list your dream matches (doesnt matter snk,capcom,sega etc. as long as one is from snk), who would win between the two and why? as for me, I would have to go with...
  9. G

blues clues on neo geo

Blues clues on NEO-GEO, Wouldnt this make an exellent fighter? LOL!!!
  10. G

king of fighters Competition

There should be king of fighters competitions held in the US like they do in Japan, its very sad that they dont because Im pretty sure there are some of people out there that ROCK! in the games. Am I right? :cool:
  11. G

king of fighters Competition

There should be king of fighters competitions held in the US like they do in Japan, its very sad that they dont because Im pretty sure there are some of people out there that ROCK! in the games. Am I right? :cool:
  12. G

BEST AND WORST NEO GEO EBAY SELLERS

THE BEST EBAY SELLERS I HAVE DEALT WITH THAT HAVE GOOD SERVICE AND SELECTION FOR AES OR CD HAVE BEEN YAMATOKU GAME BAKA DAI SALVAROU JAPAN-GAMES-N-OTHERS THE WORST BIVARI (BAD SERVICE AND BAD ATTITUDE) blow_top HOPE THIS HELPS THE ONES USING EBAY FOR NEO SHOPPING, BEWARE OF BIVARI...
  13. G

RAGE OF THE DRAGONS, GOOD OR BAD!

I HAVE HEARD, READ AND SEEN MANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS GAME, I FOR ONE THINK THIS WAS AN EXELLENT GAME AND DESERVES IT'S RESPECTS. THIS GAME HAS EXELLENT GAMEPLAY,GRAPHICS,SOUND AND SOME INNOVATION, THE COMBO JUGGLE SYSTEM IS GREAT AND GIVES THE GAME A MARVEL VS CAPCOM FEEL WITHOUT THE CHEAP...