1. CharlieBronson

MVS-4 B Board

Tested and working on good mobo. $35 + shipping
  2. CharlieBronson

Sending out for repairs

Who's repairing boards these days? Thanks gents
  3. CharlieBronson

Neo Geo on PVM

Finally got a 1 slot hooked up to the supergun and played Metal Slug on a 20M2 and all I can say is Wow. Maybe its because the monitor on my cabinet isn't the best or it's the tinted glass bezel that darkens things I'm not sure but it's so different on the pvm. And all those glorious scan...
  4. CharlieBronson

Supergun arcade stick

Apologies if this has been done before but I could not find a recent thread addressing the topic. I'm looking for advice as to what you guys like for playing 6 button games that need a kick harness on your supergun. I've read a lot about the Sigma Raijin but not much else. Any help is...
  5. CharlieBronson

Virtua Stick Rehab

Recently acquired a Virtua Stick HSS-0136 and was wondering if anyone could tell me if they’ve rehabbed/rebuilt one of these and returned it to its former glory or if it’s even worth it.
  6. CharlieBronson

WTB: KOTM2

looking for a nice KOTM PartDeux
  7. CharlieBronson

WTB: turf masters

neo turf masters would be swell.
  8. CharlieBronson

MVS Mini Marquees

Free Sh*t: If anyones doing more of a budget build and needs some mini marquees I have a number of them that are sun faded...I can post a pic if there's any interest.
  9. CharlieBronson

hello

Noob, just got my first 2 slot cab after wanting one since I grew up playing Fatal Fury and Ninja Combat at my local teen center.