Search results

1. corbo 2

Mini Clearout All regions [DC.MVS.GC] UK only

Ok…all prices include postage for 1st class.I prefer payment in postal orders,cheques or bank transfer.cash but sent by your own risk! Sorry no paypal DREAMCAST JPN Capcom VS SNK 2;disc is near mint and includes Spine card and all the little papery leaflets.£17 US Shenmue:includes passport...
  2. corbo 2

FS:Rage of the Dragons bare cart UK Only

Hi,i have a bare Rage of the Dragons MVS cart.All complete label and is a US version.Pic can be given and shown working. £18 shipped Thanks,Ben
  3. corbo 2

Rage of the Dragons/Real Bout 2 MVS

Here i have 2 bare MVS carts US versions with labels complete Real Bout 2:Fatal Fury:The newcomers-£20 Rage of the Dragons-£20 King of Fighters 98-£20 Items include postage.Uk only.Postal Orders and cash prefered as i need the money.Other methods please ask :) Thanks,BeN
  4. corbo 2

Bass Guitar!

Hey...i'm interested in buying a Bass Guitar after my exams and something to do with my time in the summer. So i was thinking...for someone with NO musical experience what so ever here's a few questions. -Looking for a decent one in the £200-170 range -Good books to learn from -Tips In fact...
  5. corbo 2

Wheres Daz007?

I sent a PM over 9 days ago now and he hasn't read it yet.....i'm starting to get alittle worried about him now. Has anybody spoke or had contact with Daz007 recently??? If so please post thoughts or PM me. Thanks,Ben
  6. corbo 2

Neo Geo Stick..in UK?

Hi :) I want a Old Style Neo Geo Stick if anyone has got one,i'd prefer a Old Style but if anyone has a New or Joypad i'm stil interested I'd rather not have it boxed either,fading isn't tooo much of a problem.As long as all off the buttons are working 100%,don't stick down and the joystick...
  7. corbo 2

UK Only:FS Boxed NGPC with 2 Games

Hi. Here we have a Fully boxed Neo Geo Pocket Colour [Stone Blue] with manuals and all the packaging.Asking for £26.50 shipped first class. Neo Turfmasters for NGPC fully boxed Euro Clamshell version-£15 shipped Puzzle Bobble JPN for NGPC fully boxed Clamshell-£15 shipped Feedback can be...
  8. corbo 2

FS.FT:Master System Mark 1+Mario Sunshine JPN,UK Only

Here we have a Fully Boxed Sega Master system Mark 1.It comes fully boxed with the Polystyrene bricks and cover.there’s only a slight bit on the side missing,otherwise it’s in good shape. The box itself is in great shape…only a few dents BUT considering the time [nearly 20 years it’s done well...
  9. corbo 2

What does it say in the KOF 98 Intro?

You know...like that like rap thing at the start....it all began in 94'... Anyone know the all the words to it,sounds cool lol Happy gaming :)
  10. corbo 2

FS/FT:JPN+US DC and JPN GC [Uk Only]

I have a Few items for sale and prices include P & P.Add 50p for recorded. House of the Dead 2 JPN Version…OK condition but works £6 DC Official Lightgun -£11 The lightgun and House of the Dead 2-£15 Zelda the Windwaker JPN Mint-£8 BioHazard 0 JPN Both discs mint includes little cards...
  11. corbo 2

Modding a PAL Saturn to play JPN games in 60HZ

Hi,i know of there being walkthoughs to mod a PAL Saturn to 60HZ mode for JPN games.So there any guides anywhere??? What stuff would i likey to need as well...Soldering Iron i guess but what else...? Many Thanks,Ben
  12. corbo 2

UK Only,swap my US Last Blade 2 for DC for your LB2 JPN version

As the title suggests..swap my Last Blade 2 US version for the Dreamcast.For your Last Blade 2 JPN DC version. My US LB2 is minty only with a slight strach on the disc.Also includes reg card.With me swapping i'll like to keep this UK only.I can also come down to a slight monay agreement :) If...
  13. corbo 2

Anyone Recommend any Easy Fighters for someone new to them?

As the title suggests.Are there any Neo fighters out there that are very easy to get into? I'm buying a second controller so my mates can play and i'm trying to find some 2p goodness which should be fun :) So are there like any 'easy' fighters' to get into on the Neo? Personally i find KOF...
  14. corbo 2

A different/Interesting Cat name...?

Dunno why but i suddenly have the urge to have a cat..and i don't know why but i love them :( Pointless thread #1 here.... But i've asked my friends and they give such boring 'normal' names.So what should i call my cat....i was thinking after a greek god or a shmup or something heh. So any...
  15. corbo 2

neo*geo [great seller]

Got game this morning mate,no problems at all pleasure to deal with. Too bad i can't play the game yet,gotta do some work :(
  16. corbo 2

Anyone have a Uni-Bios [in the UK?]

So does anyone in the UK have a spare Uni-Bios for my MV-F1 MVS board? Sorry to be a bitch and all with the UK only bull. Many Thanks,Ben
  17. corbo 2

What's your New years resolution ?

...as the title suggests. Or aren't people sad enough to make them :emb:
  18. corbo 2

MV 1F-Pause/unibois question.

Hi...it's getting quite annoying that i can't pause my MVS games when i'm playing them.As i found out switching the 8 dip switch on it doesn't switch to pause mode. Is there any way for doing this? Oh,i've looked around www.hardmvs.com and looked at the manuals but i'm on 56k and they won't...
  19. corbo 2

Wanted:Modded DC PAL

Anyone got a modded PAL DC around. Leads,cabes etc not needed just the console modded to play my JPN games.I hate boot discs....really really getting tired of them :( Many thanks,Ben
  20. corbo 2

delete

all working...delete