Search results

1. Magn0x

Neo Geo Titles on Sale on Xbox 360/XBox One Microsoft Store!

Hi guys, Just a heads up for anyone who might be interested, Microsoft has launched a sale (worldwide I believe) on their digital store on xbox 360 and One. There is a few cheap Neo Geo titles in there that someone might be interested in they are (All priced in UK pounds): Metal Slug 3 - £1.68...
  2. Magn0x

Power problem with preowned Neo Geo CD

Hi guys, sorry in advance if this is posted in the wrong area but having a bit of trouble with my Neo Geo CD i've just got and wondered if anyone has any idea if its going to be a issue over time or any suggestions. I got a UK Neo Geo CD with Magician Lord through the post on Saturday, was very...
  3. Magn0x

Freebies: Game Steelbooks only for anyone who wants them in the UK

Hi guys, I am trying to clear some shelf space, and have come across these old Steelbooks, from when I've traded games in but kept the Steelbooks. Was going to chuck them in the bin as they are no use to me, just taking up space, but I know some people like collecting these so if anyone wants...
  4. Magn0x

Jap AES step down advice, any advice would be greatly appreciated!

After speaking to xsq, his advice seems the way to go for me, he advised getting a neosd as a great way to get into the world of Neo Geo gaming without breaking the bank. I have never owned a AES and after looking on eBay it seems the most available and affordable ones are JAP models, I have...