Search results

1. Magn0x

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Got a couple more Neo Geo CD games through, Samurai Showdown rpg and League Bowling :)
  2. Magn0x

Got Aero Fighters 2 through today, looking forward to trying it out on my Neo Geo CD. One of my favourite shmups!
  3. Magn0x

Nintendo Switch

Just a quick heads up guys the Switch store has been updated and the Neo Geo title of the week is Galaxy Fight, £6.29 in the UK as normal. Must admit never played this one, was kinda hoping Magician Lord might pop on the store haha. Is this a good fighter?
  4. Magn0x

Neo Geo Titles on Sale on Xbox 360/XBox One Microsoft Store!

Hi guys, Just a heads up for anyone who might be interested, Microsoft has launched a sale (worldwide I believe) on their digital store on xbox 360 and One. There is a few cheap Neo Geo titles in there that someone might be interested in they are (All priced in UK pounds): Metal Slug 3 - £1.68...
  5. Magn0x

Got these through the post today :) Metal Slug 2nd mission unboxed and then a bundle of three games, card fighters clash and 2 copies of Match of the Millennium (you can never have too many backups of a game you love haha) The NGPC love continues!
  6. Magn0x

Power problem with preowned Neo Geo CD

Hi guys, sorry in advance if this is posted in the wrong area but having a bit of trouble with my Neo Geo CD i've just got and wondered if anyone has any idea if its going to be a issue over time or any suggestions. I got a UK Neo Geo CD with Magician Lord through the post on Saturday, was very...
  7. Magn0x

Thanks Shipwreck! Must admit me and my son love the controller. Think it must be the best gamepad i've ever used! :D Hahaha yeah makes me wish I still had my old big Sony CRT tv :) My lads got a LG CRT still in his room so hooked it up to that, looks gorgeous using the RGB Scart!
  8. Magn0x

So I got a my Neo Geo CD through today which came with Magician Lord, a UK unit, to tide me over till I can pick up a AES. Its in nice enough cosmetic condition, and works, but had a few hair pulling moments when I got it. The power button was stuck in to start with which was making it reboot...
  9. Magn0x

Nintendo Switch

Yeah gouki is in there MissFaith, alongside Violent Ken and Evil Ryu :) I've posted a pic below of the full roster for you! A Link to the Past is a awesome game isn't it, although, embarrassingly enough I have never completed it unlike Ocarina, I always end up getting to the Dark World, doing...
  10. Magn0x

NEO TURF MASTERS: Los Turfes Club! Score Thread.

Just had a go at the U.S.A course :) Really enjoyed this Course, seemed a bit easier than Germany! Got my first Eagle ever which I'm really chuffed with :D (It was a fluke, not sure it will happen again haha) Here's my scores: Name | Score | Course | Golfer | Platform | Credits Magn0x | -8 |...
  11. Magn0x

NGPC NTM Los Turfes Club: Pocket League Score Thread

Thought I would give this league a shot as well. I have reset my cart as when i got it it was preowned. Started out strong, finished absymal haha! Think I spent more time in the water or O.B than I did on the fairway in the second half lol! :D Here are my scores: | Handle | Score | Course |...
  12. Magn0x

NEO TURF MASTERS: Los Turfes Club! Score Thread.

Ok so here goes my first scores from the switch version, I checked all the settings in the menus and it was set to level 4 in green the default setting I think, is this the same as MVS difficulty? Name | Score | Course | Golfer | Platform | Credits Magn0x | +2 | Germany|...
  13. Magn0x

Freebies: Game Steelbooks only for anyone who wants them in the UK

Hi guys, I am trying to clear some shelf space, and have come across these old Steelbooks, from when I've traded games in but kept the Steelbooks. Was going to chuck them in the bin as they are no use to me, just taking up space, but I know some people like collecting these so if anyone wants...
  14. Magn0x

Jap AES step down advice, any advice would be greatly appreciated!

After speaking to xsq, his advice seems the way to go for me, he advised getting a neosd as a great way to get into the world of Neo Geo gaming without breaking the bank. I have never owned a AES and after looking on eBay it seems the most available and affordable ones are JAP models, I have...
  15. Magn0x

Hi guys I'm a newbie on the forum haha I'm quiet new to the neo geo scene, tbh I didn't find out much about the Neo Geo till recently outside of playing Metal Slug, I played more of snes and mega drive back in the day :) But I have to say I'm blown away with the quality of games on the Neo...