Search results

1. O

Searching for Rival schools (Moero Justice Gakuen) Soundtrack

Yo there! i was wonering if anyone can help me with this... i´m searching for the spundtrack of the firts Rival schools game... please pm me if so has mp3 of it or knows where i can get them.. thanks!
  2. O

Team edit in ESPN Series???

Yo there! i wanted to know if you can edit or creat your own teams and players in the games ESPN NHL 2K4 and 2K5 ESPN NFL 2K4 and 2K5 ESPN NBA 2K4 and 2K5 if yes, how are they? can i edit logos, jerseys, stadiums a.s.o. ?? would be nice to hear from ya
  3. O

Fragen zu Play-Asia.com

Importspiele Besteller aus Deutschland sind gefragt! hatte vor was bei www.play-asia.com zu bestellen hätte aber gerne vorher gewusst wie "stressfrei" das da läuft... Deswegen postet bitte eure Erfahrungen! Würde gerne wissen wie die Qualität der Ware ist (originalware....), Wie der Versand...
  4. O

QUestions about KOF Ports on Saturn

yo there! wanted to ask how the porst of KOF 95, 96 and 97 on the SEGA Saturn are like? i also want to ask how it exactly works with the expansion RAM cartridges... if i´ve bought KOF 95 with the RAM (4mb or 2mb?) cartridge, can i use the same cartridge to play KOF 97 (or 96) or does every...
  5. O

Hilfe! Fragen zu deutschen Sega Saturn!

Hallole an alle Deutschen! Ich hätte mal eine Frage an die eingefleischten unter euch... und zwar spiele ich mit dem Gedanken mir ein SEGA Saturn zu kaufen da es die bei ebay fast hinterhergeworfen gibt und da ich schon seit längerem ein Auge auf die Console geworfen habe... dabei...
  6. O

What is Nakoruru: Anohito Kara no Okurimono (DC)??

just found this does someboedy know what this game is about and why there wasn´t a regular release?? here are some pics it´s only known that this Limited Edition was released and i think it´s and adventure... does somebody know more??
  7. O

searching the compatibility list for NGPC games..

yo there! i remember someone posting it but i can´t find the thread (i guess it´s from the time before the last forum update..) so i´m asking it again can someone please post me the link of the site (i guess it was a french one) where NGPC games were shown and you could see which games were...
  8. O

Metal SLug feature in Fulltime Killer

ok, now this is wonderfull! does somebody here know the movie Fulltime Killer? it´s a Johny To Hong-Kong movie with Takashi Sorimachi (GTO) at the end of the movie the "tok" asks takashi if he know a game called "Metal Slug" in japanese with a chinese accent i almost cryed hearing this... i...
  9. O

Is there a SF III (every part ) soundtrack??

are there Soundtracks for the 3 Street Fighter III parts? can somebody show me pics of them and/or give me the track lists and where i can get them (incl. price)?? thanks
  10. O

Getting Nakorurus S-rated card on card trader

yo! i got the S-rated nakoruru card with the card trading machine as i put 5 Galford and 5 Rimururu cards in it... yesterday i´ve restarted playing this game and wanted to do the same but it didn´t work.. can i do this only once?? are there other cards which i can get like this one, with...
  11. O

info (help) on J.LEAGUE PRO SOCCER CLUB O TSUKUROU!

just bought this game after i had seen it in Japan and heared it was a pretty good soccer manager... now, i guess the game is completely in japanese and so i wanted to know if anyone knows of a faq or can give me some hints? even screenshots are welcome! i'm reallz asking for help, since...
  12. O

snk playmore USA plans to produce for XBOX

just passed around and saw this.... sorry if anyone allready posted it but if not i thought it would be worth sharing http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/metalslug3/news_6087000.html
  13. O

Question about Kyo Card on CFC

Yo! i just wondered if it´s possible to have more than one Kyo cards in the game..
  14. O

searching for athena christmas picture

yo there! i´m searching for a picture which i recently saw in a japansese games magazine (can´t remember which it was, guess something for Playstation2) it shows Athena sitting in front of a door with "Happy Christmas" written over her. it´´s a recent advertising for all the playmore games for...
  15. O

Problems with Leonas Max2 move in KOF 2K2 (DC)

yo there! me again having roblems with some moves.... but hey, this time i guess it´s not me... so, i just can´t get the MAX 2 move from Leona (quarter circle backwards, half circle forward and two kick buttons) working.... every other chars´moves work.... can someone report the same problem...
  16. O

Max2 mode and Iori's special in KOF 2K2??

chiwassu minna-san!!! yo folks! got my KOF2002 for Dreamcast just some days ago..... i was just remembering soem good time i've spent with it in the arcades... just as i take a look ino the moves list, i see thta there is a mode called MAX2 or something.... well.... i have to say that i don't...
  17. O

quastion about emeralds in Sonic

Yo! just wanted to know what are the chaos emeralds for?? are there any prices for completing all puzzles?? thanks!
  18. O

searching for nakorurus theme!!!

yo! where can i find the theme for download?? i don't know which it is... it's played in SvC for NGPC in the Nakoruru stage... also in CvS 1 i think...... please help!!!! ah! i'm also searching for the theme of Gai from Buriki One.. or better, the one which is played in KOF Battle the...
  19. O

Question about CFC package cards

Yo there!!! i was just wondering how does the cards look which come with the CAPCOM and SNK versions of CFC.. i´ve bought the two used in Japan... i just had one card in one of the versions... it was the one with Kyo and Ryo... i know there is another with Ken and Terry, i think... does...
  20. O

Ridge Racer V Opening ??

yo there! i´m searching for the downlaod of the ridge Racer V opening movie which shows the marvelous ai Fukami.... Any help???