Search results

1. DIX

Neo Geo CD joystick

'bean' stick, item and box in like new conditions, no baggie 100E europe shipping: 18E usa / asia shipping: 40E
  2. DIX

AES Aero Fighters 2

english version, full working, complete, conditions mint / near mint here some detailed pics http://rapidshare.com/files/301109135/AFIGHT2.rar.html pm if interested, ship worldwide
  3. DIX

AES Fuun STB - ship worldwide

original japanese cart complete, conditions mint / near mint, no sunfading, bought from JGN some years ago detailed pic here http://rapidshare.com/files/279049304/Dix-stb.zip.html all questons & requests via pm
  4. DIX

home cartridge Gekka No Kenshi

complete, MINT 170 USD PM if interested
  5. DIX

Blue's Journey - neostore has the alternate version

take the sealed/new old stock from the store.. buy for the condition since mine was very bad..with case all cracked and reverse adesive..now I've played it and I see that is different.. no difficulty setting selectable and the credits are unlimited probably the first relase (original MVS) of...
  6. DIX

wanted: PHELIOS arcade pcb

Looking for this game, original and full working. :help: serious seller, PM to me
  7. DIX

Advanced MD Sonic 1 players: Labyrinth shortcut

This movie below show the ''famous'' Labyrinth Zone Act 1 50k bonus shortcut, using the debug cheat naturally..someone have info/movies to pass trought without cheating ? It is from years that is a mystery for me.. right click, save as (4 mega)
  8. DIX

Wanted: *USB CONVERTER* joyboard NG->PC

If someone have it or can made one, let me know.
  9. DIX

Change battery on CPS1&S16 -without helper-

Hello guys, If someone had done it or know something about, It is possible swap the battery on arcade board like CPS1 & SYSTEM 16 (the one that have it naturally) without solder the helper battery ? Just change the battery on the fly when the board is working ,switching on, this come to my...