Search results

1. H

Twinkle Stars Sprites MVS Graphical glitch

Hello guys, I don't know if this is an ok post because it's about a reproduction cart, and surely hope you guys could gimme some help. I just made a TSS cart for me using a donor cart that had some busted maskroms. Did it for learning and to grow a little my collection (atm 82 games and only 3...
  2. H

Hakeshu MVS Corner

Hello guys, I've been a ghost member of the forums for a long time. Just reading some good stuff and enjoying some shared collections. Recently I started my MVS collection and started slow gathering like 15 titles. Last week I managed to get a decent lot at a fair price and bumped my...
  3. H

TL866 Minipro Burner owners, I've got some questions about MVS eproms with 42 pins.

Hello guys, I got a TL866 Minipro burner to help me with MVS cart repair and some repro for snes. I can load and burn eprom up to 40 pins on the TL866, but most chips are 42 pins. TL866 owners what are you using to solve this? Any adapter? I did some research and found nothing regarding...
  4. H

MVS KoF 2000 graphic glitch

Hello guys just got a KoF 2000 catridge for MVS and its a mess all over the graphics. The game seems to be running, because I can se the animations in the mess, but also no sound (want to fix the graphics first before move to sound). Already did the cleaning and all the basic procedures. My...
  5. H

MVS Cart Reboot Loop

Hello Guys, Just got a bulk of MVS carts and one of them is a Fatal Fury Special. All carts have minor bugs (sound and graphics corruption), but the FFS can't boot due a reboot loop. Already did the basic clean up and no success. Did some research and all problems that look like this is about...
  6. H

MV1-FS Board not booting game.

Hello guys, First time posting here (tried to post on the Welcome forum but I don't know why the "create a new thread button isn't showing). I just got a MV1-FS Board and did the consolized mod showed in http://www.jamma-nation-x.com/jammax/cmvs1fs.html Everything looks fine and all...