Search results

1. S

MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

BTW, there is a new feature of the upcoming firmware v1.06 which is worth mentioning: For those Japan-exclusive releases having the SoftDIP options only in Japanese, these are shown that way on the NeoSD using the Japanese charmap, even under a non-JAP region BIOS or UniBIOS in USA/Europe...
  2. S

Hi folks & forks! Glad to inform I'm currently testing the new NeoSD firmware v1.06 on my consolized MVS, and would like to share my impressions and give you a preview of its new features, which are just awesome and quite useful, besides working great so far: 1) Better save management: Now...
  3. S

A couple of comparative pics showing the 'vertical bar' glitch at the intro on Bakatonosama Mahjong Manyuuki. It appears about once out of five times the intro is run, and only when the first geisha appears. The vertical bar seems to show the title screen, which would be 'behind the scene'. The...
  4. S

The OFFICIAL... Neosd MicroSD Card thread...

Now's time for my times, a classic in the origin of this frenzy speed craze. :buttrock: * System: Consolized Neo-Geo MVS MV-1F * NeoSD-MVS firmware version: MCU 1.05 R05; 68K 1.03; Prog 1D2F; Cha BDC4 * μSD card: Toshiba Exceria M302EA, microSDHC 32 GB, UHS-I bus, Class10 U3, 90 MB/s read...
  5. S

Here are some pics: ;) * Unboxing: * NeoSD in my consolized Neo-Geo MVS MV-1F: * NeoSD UI: * A standard game (Rage of the Dragons) with Razoola's UniBIOS 3.2: * Neo no Panepon (homebrew game, 'handmade' .neo file): * Treasure of the Caribbean (prototype game, 'handmade' .neo file):