Search results

1. D

Is there any way to reset Unibios 3.3 settings?

I was messing with the menu color changer and I turned everything all white, but I pushed the wrong button and ended up accidentally exiting the menu before changing it back. Now I can't see to navigate the menu because everything is the same color. Is there any way to reset the settings? If...
  2. D

What FrameMeister settings are best for a CMVS?

I just got a CMVS and it's just as awesome as I expected. However, I'm still messing with the settings on my FrameMeister. Any suggestions? I've used the search function and haven't found anything relevant.
  3. D

Getting a CMVS very soon. Where is the best place to get games?

I know this is the most beginner of beginner questions, but where is the best place to get MVS games? I looked on Ebay, but I couldn't find very many sellers who had pics of the circuit boards so I could find out if they were real, or bootleg.
  4. D

Looking into getting a consolized MVS. I have a few questions.

I'm thinking of getting a consolized MVS, but instead of a TV, I use a computer monitor as my primary display. The only input I have on my monitor is HDMI and I don't want to have to get something like a FrameMeister to upscale the image separately. If I got a consolized MVS with HDMI would it...