Search results

1. RondoX

Tiptonium's Classic Christmas Cards

It is with a saddened heart that I confess, I haven't seen Tip's classic Christmas vids bumped in literally years upon years. But over the last decade, not one Christmas went by for me without watching some of them. Instead of bumping them all, I thought I would link some of his best work in...
  2. RondoX

9 Pin Modded Old Style Stick????

Hey Guys, At a recycle shop in Japan I picked up a 9 pin modded, serial port-esque, old style stick. Any ideas what this could be used for???
  3. RondoX

Loose JP AES Carts & JP MVS Kits

All I have left from my last sales thread, with lowered prices. Added some cheap loose AES carts too. All are HALF the price of what you would pay for a complete AES game. Here er go. All prices Include Shipping! (in the US) International shipping is extra. Money Orders and Paypal accepted...
  4. RondoX

FS: JP MVS KITS & AES Collection

Back from Japan with games and more of my modest collection up for sale. Continually losing interest in having expensive things that just sit there. I'm hoping these games will find homes where they will be played rather than just collected... Here we go again. All Price Include Shipping! (in...
  5. RondoX

FS: Brand New PS3 & Wii Neo Stick 2/DreamCast VGA Adapter & Brand New Games

All Price Include Shipping! (in the US) International shipping is extra. Money Orders and Paypal accepted. please add 4% for PayPal payments. Brand New PS3 Neo Stick 2 X 2 $50 Both sticks sold! Thanks Oliver! Thanks Noah! Brand New Wii Neo Stick 2 X 3 $50 Brand New Sega DreamCast...
  6. RondoX

FS: SSVS MVS KIT/ Garou MVS KIT/ Other MVS KITS/ AES Games Too!

More and more of my modest collection up for sale. Continually losing interest in having expensive things that just sit there. I'm hoping these games will find homes where they will be played rather than just collected... Here we go. All Price Include Shipping! (in the US) International...
  7. RondoX

FS: *Games Added* US/JP MVS KITS & JP AES Games

Even more of my modest collection up for sale. Continually losing interest in having expensive things that just sit there. I'm hoping these items will find better homes elsewhere. Here we go. All Price Include Shipping! (in the US) International shipping is extra. Personal Checks, Money...
  8. RondoX

FS: PS2 HORI Fighting Stick 2 Boxed

Up for sale is a HORI Fighting Stick 2 for the PS2. Stick works great and is in excellent condition. $40 shipped I would be more than happy to send photos upon request. Thanks for looking!
  9. RondoX

FS: US MVS KITS / CD System & AES Games

More of my modest collection up for sale. Continually losing interest in having expensive things that just sit there. I'm hoping these items will find better homes elsewhere. Here we go. All Price Include Shipping! (in the US) International shipping is extra. Money Orders and Paypal...
  10. RondoX

Brand New Sealed Original DC Conrollers/Games & Other DC Games

Selling video games from a video game collection that I just don't need anymore. Perhaps these item will be of more use to someone here. All Prices Include Shipping! (in the US) International shipping is extra. Money Orders and Paypal accepted. (please add 4% for PayPal payments) Here we go...
  11. RondoX

FS: JP AES Games

Selling some extra games that are just taking up too much room. These games are quite common but perhaps some one could give them a good home. Here we go. All Prices Include Shipping! (in the US) International shipping is extra. Money Orders and Paypal accepted. (please add 4% for PayPal...
  12. RondoX

FS: Dedicated 2 Slot Cab in Va Beach

I have tons of Neo Geo stuff that I just don't need anymore. So, I thought I would start with the biggest and heaviest. Neo Geo dedicated 2 slot cabinet. New Happ ultimate sticks and concave push buttons. The cab itself is in great shape with minor peeling of the Neo Geo logos on the side...
  13. RondoX

DB-15 Gender Adapters?

Would anyone know where I could find db-15 female to male gender adapter jacks? Any info will be be appreciated. Thank you!
  14. RondoX

AES Unibios Demo Sound Problem

I tried to ask a Neo related question in chat, that was a big mistake. Members were too busy "discussing" which celebrites they wanted sex from and yelling noob. Perhaps members here are kinder and wouldn't mind answering a question. I recently acquired a modded AES with a unibios 2.0...
  15. RondoX

FS:PS2 KOF' 94 Re-Bout w/mook/Neo Geo pad 2 Mint $55 shipped

Up for sale is KOF' 94 rebout with Neo Geo pad 2. The game and mini mook are in mint condition. The Neo Geo pad 2 is brand new/sealed. The game was only played once so it is in flawless condition. Photos upon request. Please PM any offers, no low balling please. Thanks for looking.
  16. RondoX

NOS Jap SS3 AES sealed

Alas the dream of owning all the SamShos new on AES has come to an end. So, Im selling the black sheep of the flock. Title says it all, This is a brand new sealed Jap copy of Samurai Shodown III. I bought this cart four or five years ago from Neo Bomberman when he first created his "Castle...
  17. RondoX

Could someone please tell me if this is a boot?

I purchased this kof 2000 as a complete kit (with matching serials no less) yet none of the game rom chips are Toshiba make. Could anyone please comment? I would appreciate any response. Thank you
  18. RondoX

KOF '97 AES

Game is in near mint/excellent condition, comes with instructions in mint condition with baggie. Asking $110 or best offer. I have it for MVS and need the money to pay for an auction so it gots to go.
  19. RondoX

WTB: Super Gun

Hello all, Im interested in purchasing a super gun, company or home made will do just nicely.
  20. RondoX

WTB: large marquees

Im looking for KoF '96 '2000 '2001 '2002 Metal Slug X,3,4 and MotW large marquees at a resonable price. Let me know what you got