NOS Jap SS3 AES sealed

RondoX

n00b
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Alas the dream of owning all the SamShos new on AES has come to an end. So, Im selling the black sheep of the flock. Title says it all, This is a brand new sealed Jap copy of Samurai Shodown III.

I bought this cart four or five years ago from Neo Bomberman when he first created his "Castle of Collectables" website. The cart has been sitting on my shelf ever since. I have no need for it anymore, perhaps someone will want it.

Photos upon request. Feel free to PM with offers, but no low balling please. I know this cart is quite common and not worth much, but I thought someone might want a sealed copy for a collection.

Thanks for looking.

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Samurai Shodown III a black sheep? That was the game that got me back into the Neo... Huge, well animated sprites.. great backgounds.. Koroko, funny how it's not more popular. I'm not even much of a SS fan... I'm a KOF, FF man, but, SS III is definitely a tight game. I've already got mine. I hope someone picks this up:)

RondoX

n00b
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
KRONOS said:
Samurai Shodown III a black sheep? That was the game that got me back into the Neo... Huge, well animated sprites.. great backgounds.. Koroko, funny how it's not more popular. I'm not even much of a SS fan... I'm a KOF, FF man, but, SS III is definitely a tight game. I've already got mine. I hope someone picks this up:)

In retrospect SSIII is a great game, For me however, it will always be a black sheep. This is the game that changed the series forever. Because of it, SSV/SSVS exist as they do.

Samurai Shodown is what got me into the Neo back in 93. And in '94 SSII became not only my favorite Neo game, but my favorite game of all time, and still is.

When SSIII came out I simply hated it. Not because it was a bad game, but because it was so different from the original.

Alot of people like the dark tone SSIII set, but for me the SS series lost it's personality and charm in this installment.

Perhaps if it was never made, the latter SS games would have been more like the originals.

For some I know I speak blasphomy.

So I'll stop here.

This item is still available if any one is interested. I know now a days more people are interested in cheaper MVS carts, but perhaps someone will find this game a home.

PM me if interested.

Thank You.

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Why don't you just put pics up when you create the topic?

RondoX

n00b
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
BigTinz said:
Why don't you just put pics up when you create the topic?

Photos are available upon request to interested members only.

But thanks for looking!