Search results

1. MyAnalogFuture

Garbled sound on SS2 MVS

The soundtrack is garbled only during the continue countdown screen rest of game is fine. By "garbled" I mean it sounds muffled, incomplete, as if only a couple instruments are playing, and playing through a distortion box. Guessing corrupt audio data on cart, hopefully not a problem with my...
  2. MyAnalogFuture

cleaning cartridges

I just got a MVS cart in the mail yesterday, the PCB is filthy. Any tips on cleaning it? Was thinking rubbing alcohol + toothbrush? Then wipe down with soft cloth. Also, any way to reduce/remove scratches on an AES cart? Or make it glossy? Sorry in advance if this is the wrong subforum to...
  3. MyAnalogFuture

WTT: Real Bout 2

Looking to trade RB2 for Mutation Nation or Robo Army (Dog Tag versions). Not interested in selling, thank you. http://s963.photobucket.com/user/mecono/slideshow/
  4. MyAnalogFuture

Hello

Now that I can post wanted to say hello to everyone. Been a Neo fan for a long time. Kinda forgot about it for years... until recently when someone asked me what I did with my first paycheck. :D Not sure what else to add, except maybe that I'm in Riverside, CA, if anyone is nearby and wants...
  5. MyAnalogFuture

Neo Geo Gold System Dog Tag boxes

Does anyone know approx what serial number range (and/or year) SNK started selling the USA Gold systems in Dog Tag boxes? Are the Dog Tag boxes rarer? Were there ever serial numbers on either version of the USA boxes?
  6. MyAnalogFuture

Samurai Shodown 1 and 2 AES

Looking for SS1 and SS2 AES, English, CIB. Buy or trade. :buttrock:
  7. MyAnalogFuture

Magician Lord MVS

Not identical to one on MVS scans, but close. Main diff being the printed part numbers on the chips. Legit?