Search results

1. 8

Cancelled

Cancelled
  2. 8

Phantom 1 with special outer casing (PRICE REDUCED!), broken Neo AES for sale

My Neo Geo AES system is dead, so I'm selling off my too-cool Phantom 1 and the dead system. As you can see, this is a very unique Phantom 1. This is the newer version blue Phantom 1 inside of a cut-down AES cart's casing. The casing is totally secure, and can't be pulled off, so it makes...
  3. 8

Metal Slug 4 SOLD

SOLD. Thanks everyone. <small>[ May 09, 2003, 07:53 PM: Message edited by: 8 1/2 ]</small>
  4. 8

Which color Phantom 1 is the newest model?

I need to get one of these soon, and I keep seeing used ones going for pretty good prices, but I want to get the newest version. I know there's a blue one, and red one too if I'm not mistaken. So any help would be appreciated.
  5. 8

If Metal Slug 4 was a fan-hack would you like it more?

I just got Metal Slug 4 (English AES) and at first I was hating it. It seems clunky and just about anything that was added looks pasted on, like the second arm drawn on for the double-heavy-machine gun. The second boss is just the freaking rocket from Metal Slug 3 with some turrets attached and...
  6. 8

Is is just the American KOF's that have the continuing art?

I keep seeing pics of people's collections with all the King of Fighters lined up and the art continues across, like SNK did one big pic and cut it up and put a piece on each edition (now that's some serious planning ahead). But, I just got a Japanese KOF 99 and the spine art is totally different.
  7. 8

Blazing Star High Scores

I know some of you guys can pull 25+ million, so let's see what everyone's got. 1) BBH - 20,341,170 - Windia - stage 6 2) 8 1/2 - 12,855,280 - Hellhound - stage 6 3) The Chief - 4,106,590 - Hellhound - stage 4 4) Bokmeow - 3,700,000 - Windia - stage 6 5) Shapermc - 2,151,770 - Windia - stage...
  8. 8

The lost Metal Slug game

Ever wonder what ex-Nazca programmers were doing while Mega was piecing together the semi-tragic Metal Slug 4? Well, here's a game called Demon Front that bears a striking similarity. Rumors that I've heard say that it was indeed put together by some of the original Metal Slug programmers. Now...
  9. 8

Forgive me, but which KOF to get?

So I'm in the market for a King of Fighters. The neostore seems to claim that 2001 is the one to get, but then there's 2002 staring me in the face. Which is truly better? I played the heck out of '99 on Dreamcast, but now I'm hungry to have a real AES cart on the shelf, but I can't afford more...
  10. 8

For Trade: Last Resort "dogtag" Aes cart with case

It has the original 'dog-tag' case which has seen some real wear. The edges are worn and the plastic inside is a bit cracked in places. The insert is about a C + with some wear around the to edges. The cart is in fine condition but has a "game hunter" sticker applied to it. No instuction manual...
  11. 8

Spreading the Neo Geo love

Hi, I'm pretty new here. I've been checking out the site for some time now, but I've never had a reason to post anything. The other night I got together with some new gamer friends and I brought along my AES system and Metal Slug 3. No one there had ever even seen the system before and everyone...
  12. 8

Newby with a debug bios question

Hi, great forum you all have here. I've been a lurker and occasional poster for a while now, and I have a question that I can't imagine could be better answered anywhere else. I have a modded AES system with the stereo and S-video outs installed. Also, I have the debug bios chip in there. It's...
  13. 8

Wanted Neo Driftout conversion

Cart only is fine. I'm just looking to play this on my AES system so inserts and cases are bonuses but I'm trying to keep the cost down. I have a good condition dogtag copy of Last Resort for trade if that would be of any interest. Hit me with a price at inkblobber@hotmail.com.
  14. 8

Wanted: Blazing Star conversion

Hi, I'm looking for a converted Blazing Star with case, inserts, stickers, the whole deal. I'm willing to go $150 on this if you can do it. Is that fair? <small>[ February 26, 2003, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: 8 1/2 ]</small>
  15. 8

S-video mod displays in B&W on Trinitron? Incompatibility?

Hello, I have an s-video and stereo modded neo geo with the debug chip installed as well. I have recently moved and have switched from a 32" JVC tv to a smaller 13" Sony Trinitron/Wega. This Wega did not have an s-video port so I bought a little converter deal that has a female s-video in and a...
  16. 8

Help! No sound from my AES!

Hi, I'm a neo geo newbie and I just got a used system off of ebay. I am using the standard AV cable, but I get no sound. Not even the headphone jack has sound. I opened it up, but I don't see any loose/broken wires. All the carts I got work great (minus sound) but Metal Slug 3 says: M1 rom error...