Search results

1. T

Consolize Pandora's Box 4?

Was wanting to see what would be needed to hook up a Pandora's Box 4 to a TV and 2 joystick panels for 2 players. I found this...
  2. T

Xselect D4 vs Audio Authority 9A60 vs Kramer FC-14

Wanting to run my RGB and S-video consoles (including my Omega MVS) to my Crosspoint -> XRGB2 Plus -> RGB to component converter -> Plasma TV Of those three, which do you suggest as the best option? The Xselect and Kramer are definitely harder to find, but if they're that much better, I'll...
  3. T

WTB XRGB-2 (or trade for)

I need to acquire 4 XRGB-2s, preferably the plus. Willing to buy or will trade one of my XRGB-3s + $100 ( I have 3 available.) PM me for offers. Look me up on eBay under thetallguy24 just to be sure. I have a great rating (99.6% positive).
  4. T

Gonbes GBS-8220 vs Ambery CGA to VGA

Anybody compared these two? Such as lag, picture quality? I'm trying to connect all my RGB consoles (SNES, CMVS, Sega, etc) through an Extron Crosspoint to my TV and PC monitor, so I need to convert these to 31Hz VGA for the monitor. Any suggestions?
  5. T

B1 Mode on XRGB3 blank on BenQ Monitor

I went ahead and got the XRGB3 hoping it would work in B1 mode on my RL2460HT. Upgraded all the firmware. Works fine in B0 (although it does ripple with the NES). But using composite or s-video in B1 mode just comes up with a blank screen, and yes I am using a VGA cable. Tried all the...
  6. T

Report: XRGB-3 on BenQ RL2455HM or RL2460HT?

(Meant to say "Repost:" in title. Maybe originally put it in the wrong forum: Looking at buying an XRGB-3. I want to run in B1 mode for older consoles, including my CMVS, so I need to run VGA out. The BenQ monitors have VGA input, but will it work with the XRGB-3? Anybody tried this?
  7. T

XRGB-3 on BenQ RL2455HM or RL2460HT?

Looking at buying an XRGB-3. I want to run in B1 mode for older consoles, so I need to run VGA out. The BenQ monitors have VGA input, but will it work with the XRGB-3? Anybody tried this?
  8. T

Connect Sync Strike directly to Modern PC Monitor?

Will running a VGA cable straight from the Sync Strike to the VGA port of a modern ASUS or BenQ monitor work?
  9. T

Arcade Beat'em Up With Guns?

A long time ago (early 90s?), I played an arcade game that was reminiscent of Streets of Rage/Final Fight, but in it you could pick up and use different guns. It was street-style, so I know it wasn't The Punisher, Alien Storm, or anything like that. Anybody have any ideas on what it might be...
  10. T

Not happy with Arcade Works

I purchased a SCART cable through them for my Omega. For just a cable, they charge you for UPS shipping, so its really expensive and unnecessary. USPS 1st Class should be just fine. I ordered the cable two weeks ago. I've never gotten a shipping notification, nor has it arrived. I've tried...
  11. T

The story on Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2003?

Just came across this MVS cart. What are your thoughts on it? Is it an official game? How does it play? Is it worth the $200 being asked for it?