Search results

1. S

### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Got my picture taken this weekend with Kate Beckinsale this weekend...
  2. S

Monster of the Month (monthly surprise horror mask subscription service)

Final surprise Monster of the Month came today...The Last Andromeda. Sorry to see this subscription box go...hopefully something else comes along to feed the inner child.
  3. S

Newest Surprise Monster of the Month arrived today....Creetonian Elder. Final one shall arrive next month.
  4. S

Newest surprise Monster of the Month arrived today.....Abyssunaut! Only 2 more incoming before the service is sadly over....
  5. S

Newest surprise Monster of the Month...The Werewyrm!
  6. S

Newest surprise Monster of the Month arrived today and as something different it's an oversized creature arm prop with the requisite bloody stump....
  7. S

Newest surprise Monster of the Month arrived today....Zarlok the Destroyer! Got word this coming December will be the last one as they are discontinuing the service come the new year. Kinda sucks...but at least I'll have the full run.
  8. S

Newest Monster of the Month arrived today....Never mind the Reaper....Fear the Peeper!
  9. S

Got the new surprise Monster of the Month today....Mortis...the rotting corpse.
  10. S

Newest surprise Monster of the Month arrived today...The Caretaker of Hemlock Hill.
  11. S

Newest surprise Monster of the Month....Cellar Dweller
  12. S

Newest surprise Monster of the Month. Colossus....Behemoth humanoids start ripping their way out of the center of the Earth....military and scientists set up a make shift lab in a dead ones cranium...sweet!
  13. S

New surprise Monster of the Month arrived today....Sun Eater...creatures that devour worlds and assimilate galaxies.....
  14. S

Newest and surprisingly bizarre Monster of the Month mask...meet Naughty Frog Boy..."you gone and ate papa's head off"
  15. S

Newest Surprise Monster of the Month arrived today...and it's an ugly spud (in the best way possible).
  16. S

New surprise Monster of the Month arrived today and it's an alien Gray.....with the X-files starting back up in January I'll start skulking around people's windows....
  17. S

New Monster of the Month is a horror prop instead of a mask..(.the service is 90% masks, but they do throw in a prop every now and then.) The Electric Chair resin replica is too celebrate the 20th anniversary of one of their first animatronics. Not as fun as a mask, but I'll use it on my desk...
  18. S

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Got a NOS instruction decal strip of Martial Master for the PGM system off ebay for $7.00 shipped. As far as I know you don't come across these often, especially in English.
  19. S

New monthly mask doesn't arrive till next week, but found some others masks I have while going through a Halloween storage box. And some silliness from last Halloween:
  20. S

Got the new one for the month delivered today.