Search results

1. Akuma632

Arcade Fylers

Hey guys. I had an idea to print out some arcade flyers for some of the CPS2 games I have and put them on my walls (give it that classic arcade feeling) I was wondering if anyone knew of a site that had the flyers scanned in as well as large images. I'm trying to print them as big as I can...
  2. Akuma632

Street Fighter II CPS1 cab to CPS2

So I have a Street Fighter II cab (CPS1) and I would like to play CPS2 games on it. I know I need to change the kick harness to get it to play correctly but does anyone know of any kick adapters I can get? I'd rather not change out the plugs to the Control Panel and just use the cords that are...
  3. Akuma632

UMK3 jamma cab to MVS

I have an UMK3 arcade machine (jamma) and I'm wondering how hard it would be to get it to play MVS carts ? And if changing the buttons over is hard too. It's my 1st arcade machine so I'm totally confused as what to do and I'm sorry for being a noob to the forums too so if this is posted in the...
  4. Akuma632

WTB: X-Men VS Street Fighter CPS2

Trying to find a good B board CPS2 X VS SF (need an A board too) green or blue is cool with me. Thanks for looking