Arcade Fylers

Akuma632

n00b
Hey guys. I had an idea to print out some arcade flyers for some of the CPS2 games I have and put them on my walls (give it that classic arcade feeling)

I was wondering if anyone knew of a site that had the flyers scanned in as well as large images. I'm trying to print them as big as I can.

Thanks again for looking
Akuma632

chinitosoccer

Camel Slug
Real problem would be getting good quality scans of the flyers, other than that, anyone with a laser color printer can do it.

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I believe that arcade-gear has some. Some scans are larger than others, and they may not have all the flyers, but they definitely have a lot of high res scans of various awesome arcade artwork. Especially if you're looking for capcom stuff.

That's probably the best source I've found so far.

Akuma632

n00b
I believe that arcade-gear has some. Some scans are larger than others, and they may not have all the flyers, but they definitely have a lot of high res scans of various awesome arcade artwork. Especially if you're looking for capcom stuff.

Awesome tip man!!! I'll see what I can get printed out from there. Lots of great stuff and so organized too !!!! The one flyer I'm having a hard time finding is X vs SF for some reason.

xelement5x

Galford's Armourer

Very neat site to look through, thanks for sharing this!