Search results

1. itsofrustratin

Panasonic Q w box and region switch

Selling an in box Panasonic Q. The consoles disc drive has been re done with new side rails and a new drive belt. The gamecube motherboard also has a region switch added to be able to swap between being able to play North American and Japanese Games. No physical outer modification has been done...
  2. itsofrustratin

marijuana legalization

so Canada made pot legal today, the first major country to do so. Im curious about others thoughts. Good thing or bad thing? Is it inevitable that other countries will follow? Discuss Its certainly surreal going on a government site that sells bongs and pipes.
  3. itsofrustratin

Does anyone still watch South Park?

I've found the last few years the quality has gone downhill, its become too political and the serialized nature of the show hurt it. I heard they pulled back on both this season but i havent watched any of it yet. I used to watch a new South Park as quickly as possible when it came out, then...
  4. itsofrustratin

Big Tournament Golf Yahoo Japan

Came across this auction for Big Tournament Golf, what is the consensus..real or not? https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l438657099
  5. itsofrustratin

HD retro vision cables for neo geo

Came across these the other day, they look promising but not super cheap. Has anybody used these cables before? Would have to buy the genesis cables and the adapter https://shop.hdretrovision.com/collections/component-cables
  6. itsofrustratin

Super Troopers 2

I usually have very low hope for sequels coming out years and years after the original but after seeing the trailer for super troopers 2... i have hope. Looks pretty fucking funny. Anyone else agree?
  7. itsofrustratin

Wonder woman

So apparently Wonder Woman doesnt suck according to Rotten Tomatoes, and currently has a 97% with and just might save the DCU. Anybody else keen to this see? Thoughts? discuss..
  8. itsofrustratin

MVS games for sale (kof 98, 2000, sam sho IV, and puzzle bobble boot) ALL SOLD

Looking to sell KOF 98, KOF 2000, Sam Sho IV, and a puzzle bobble boot for USD $120 + 15 shipping. North American members only. Looks like everything is Sold. Thanks. Prices for future reference...Sam sho IV 50 USD shipped Kof 2000, KOF 98, Puzzle boot ..85 shipped.
  9. itsofrustratin

DLC never going down in price

Anybody else find it annoyin that a huge chunk of DLC never ever goes down in price? At most itll go on sale. I picked up black ops 2 the other day for all of 3 dollars but but the extra map packs are still $15 each and with no physical release of these ill just have to live without playing...
  10. itsofrustratin

WTB Real Bout Special AES

Looking to buy Real Bout Special AES JPN especially Also looking for Real bout 2 JPN AES KOF 94,95, 97, 98, 2000, 2001. 2002 JPN AES Kabuki Klash AES Art of fighting 2 AES , US or JPN Baseball Stars 2 any region Open to trades
  11. itsofrustratin

Analogue done with the Neo?

Was on their website and theres zero mention of anything neo geo related. I tried searching through google and their neo geo links are dead. Seems they are focused exclusively on the Nintendo NT. Thoughts?
  12. itsofrustratin

Torrentz.eu shuts down

This makes me sad, first kickass torrents now torrentz.eu seems to have gone the way of btjunkie. Now when you go to torrentz.eu it says "Torrentz was a free, fast and powerful meta-search engine combining results from dozens of search engines" After searching for something it gives no...
  13. itsofrustratin

WTB neo geo CD top loader console only.... FOUND

As the title states I am looking for a neo geo cd top loader, just the console. I dont need controllers , just the console and power cord are necessary. I am looking to pay $100 shipped, shipping can be done to either canada or new york state..which ever is cheaper. Ill pay a bit more if some...
  14. itsofrustratin

Playing 'back ups' on Neo geo CD

Anybody have any experience with this, i heard its really bad for the laser to play back ups. Has anybody encountered any problems using back ups on the neo geo cd? i know alot of the games are cheap but the desirable games with little loading tend to be fairly pricey.
  15. itsofrustratin

Neo-geo.com Official Good Deals Auction Thread

Since we have an extensive thread highlighting all the bullshit auctions, I figured we should start one for good deals so we can help each other on Ebay, and any other sites or classified ads. Im sure it'll never be as long as the other thread but in this sellers market we can use all the help...
  16. itsofrustratin

Magic Key

im thinking about picking one of these up at some point, anybody have any experience with it? Any issues with any games?i heard Garou can have problems. Ive been wanting to pick up an Omega but with the Canadian $ being shit i dont think thatll be option for a while.
  17. itsofrustratin

Huge east coast blizzard

Anybody affected by this? Im currently stranded in south carolina because of this monster storm.
  18. itsofrustratin

WTB KOF 94, 95, 97 , 98, 2000

Looking to pick up any of these. Preference for north american sellers, looking for AES Japanese versions
  19. itsofrustratin

Force awaken 97% rotten tomatoes

Thoughts? Think this star wars movie will actually live up to the hype?
  20. itsofrustratin

AES soft cases and/or plastic inserts

Hey all, just looking for some soft AES cases that are in good condition. I have a handful of games that are in great condition besides the case so im looking to fix that. I need about 3-4 cases and 1 or 2 plastic inserts. Im looking for something that is at least 8/10 condition wise...