Search results

1. jruizleon

Magician Lord Stage 3 Map Picture

2. jruizleon

Magician Lord Stage 4 Map Pictures

I removed the first layer which was the lower castle wall. I had a hard time lining up the background so I made a separate picture of it.
  3. jruizleon

Magician Lord Stage 2 Moon Picture

Grabbed a picture of the moon without the front layers
  4. jruizleon

Magician Lord Stage 2 Map Picture

5. jruizleon

Magician Lord Stage One Map Pic

6. jruizleon

Sheet of NeoGeo Cart Security Sitckers

I found these in a draw from my old Visual Rush/Chad Okada days.
  7. jruizleon

1993 SNK Price List

I found this Neo-Geo price list from 1993, what fun those days were.
  8. jruizleon

ASO2 Last Boss altered?

Chad Okada had a small SNK book in his office that was a catalogue of their titles at the time. There was a section in the back of the book that had a picture of the ASO2 last boss with the head of a crying baby girl. Chad did not understand Japanese and could not understand how to get it done...
  9. jruizleon

Chad Okada gained some weight

Just saw SNK Icons last night. My wife and I were surprised how much weight Chad has gained since we last saw him. Its always odd to see someone you know on TV. Anyways, it was good that they had interviewed him. I always remembered Chad wanting to go in the SNK warehouse and take a smoke than...
  10. jruizleon

Neo-Geo Pics From E3

This was in a display case in the main hallway. These were some stickers given away at the SNK booth. This guy is not SNK related, but funny.
  11. jruizleon

Boring E3

Left after an hour, SNK booth had a few games, nothing new. Not as much freebies as previous years. The E3's are best when there are new systems to show. Doom3 still inside a booth, no screens to watch, you had to wait in line. Also a line to wait in for the new DS GB. The highlight was the PSP...
  12. jruizleon

Alpha Mission 2 Last Boss Crying Baby

I once bought a small book about SNK in the Japanese bookstore in Little Toyko where I had a Subsciption to Gamest magazine. The book listed all the games for the NeoGeo and pics to go along with them. At the back of the book there was a section for secrets. I never could read the Japanese and...
  13. jruizleon

KOF 94 Multilink

SNK would test market their new games at Aladins Castle arcade at the Del Amo Mall in Torrance. Chad told me that they set up two KOF 94 arcade cabinets back to back that had the ablility to play against someone on the other cabinet. This was not a four player game, just the ability to play...
  14. jruizleon

Master the Magic Contest AOF

Back when AOF was out in the arcades, SNK ran a "Master the Magic" contest nationwide to see if anyone could guess the secret move and win an MVS and any game of their choice. At the end of the contest, not one person sent in the correct answer. Chad's boss told him to just pick someone that had...
  15. jruizleon

Last Resort X and 4 player World Heroes

First about myself. I live in Los Angeles and got to know Chad very well. We would have lunch at Black Angus on his lunch break in Torrance. I been to his grandparents home where he was living while he worked at SNK. My wife and I have been out to dinner with Chad and his girlfriend, who was the...
  16. jruizleon

Outnumbered

Fight!
  17. jruizleon

Gang Wars by ADK

Anyone remember this game? It was made in 1989 before the Neo Geo was released. Game looks alot like Ninja Combat:
  18. jruizleon

The truth is out there

www.apollohoax.com
  19. jruizleon

NeoGeo Torrance Olden Days

I used to love to visit them back in the early '90s. Chad(aka Gamelord)had the back office, but was never in there because he was always smoking in the back. They had only three techs to handle all of North America. They had the ultra-rare four player world hereos on video tape(using the...