Search results

1. S

Release date for the Tick season 2?

Anyone know if there's a date for this yet?
  2. S

Stupid PSP LCD question

I recently picked up a broken psp to fix, I took care of the other problems it had but I'm not too familiar with LCD stuff so here I am. It looks like 2 of the screws from the back were not original and were too long and one of them actually drilled into the back metal casing on the LCD which...
  3. S

Unlocking cell phones

Anyone around here know how to do it for a sony erricson t637? Just switched plans and I'd like to use the same phone. Haven't had the time to look very hard around the web but all I can seem to find is the people that say they can do if you send it to them. I'd rather not send my phone to...
  4. S

WTB Zelda DX and Castlevania Legends

I'd like Link's Awakening DX to be complete, and it'd be nice if Legends was too, let me know what you have, thanks!:)
  5. S

WTB Last Blade 2 MVS

A kit would be nice but I'm realistic. Just as long as it's original and reasonably price, it sounds good to me. Let me know what you have:glee:
  6. S

WTB UK Last Blade for NGPC

Only looking for this complete and in pretty good condition. No cart only, no JP version please. Let me know if you've got it, thanks :glee:
  7. S

WTB Rage of the Dragons mvs kit

Looking for a nice english, complete kit, matching serials all that good stuff, let me know whos out there. Again, please come to me with your expected price, it's just a lot easier. thanks!
  8. S

CPS2 picture issue

I just purchased Puzzle Fighter for cps2 to put in my astro city. So it got here yesterday and I plugged it in and the picture is extra dark. I know it's not the cab because it's bright and clear no problems with my Awave. I can take some pics but it's pretty simple, just really dark...
  9. S

Atomiswave owners, a little help?

My forum search doesn't work right now so sorry if this has been posted before. I just got an AW and NGBC (great game btw). Until I can get a nice permanent home for it I just stuck it in my big red. Everything works fine except when I try to change the button configuration. No matter what I...
  10. S

4 Slot vs. Blazing Star

Kind of a weird issue here, I got a Blazing Star from yaton it's not a boot or anything like that. Anyway right now I have it in the 3rd slot and whenever I turn the cab on the neo start up screen is the same except it has different sounds making the same old tune. Then the first game that...
  11. S

WTB Mark of the Wolves MVS

I don't think I remember the last time I saw this in a kit but I suppose it can't hurt to ask about it. Kit or cart only as long as it's original, preferably US. A mini marquee would be deluxe, respond with prices please :glee:
  12. S

WTB Metal Slug 3 MVS

Looking for a kit if at all possible but an original cart will do just fine, mini marquee would be great but I'm realistic, and that goes for the kit too :rolleyes: If you reply/PM please include your price, you know how much you want for it so don't ask me to offer so I look like a lowballer...
  13. S

KOF 2002 Sound

I recently picked up KOF 2002 MVS from the Neostore and every now and then the sound doesnt't work. And it looks like it's happening a little more often since I put in the uni bios. It does it in any slot and none of my other games have this problem. Any thoughts?
  14. S

MVS 25 Candy Cab

I found one of these bad boys in the area and I was wondering what a good price would be to pay for it. It's all neo ready minus the actual MVS board :rolleyes: It's in pretty good condition. He's askin' about 475,I know I can expect to pay more since it's local but just wanted a second...
  15. S

Neo Mini value?

What about is the value of one of these mini cabs? eye
  16. S

wtb- MVS cab!!

Lookin' for any kind of cab!! There's gotta be someone out there eye
  17. S

Daredevil any good??

Haven't gone out to see it yet. All the people I've asked about it didn't like it, but most people hadn't even heard of DD until now so they don't really even know the premise. So what'd you all think? eye
  18. S

To the MVS cab owners *New question!

Just wondering where you got yours, and how much you paid. I've been lookin' to get one myself for a while now. Only reason I haven't got one yet is shipping is murder crying Any recommendations? New question down at the bottom :D <small>[ February 18, 2003, 01:32 PM: Message edited...
  19. S

2001 Puzzle mode

I don't know if it's because I haven't played very much or what, but Igniz seems to be impossible!! I've only beat him once and it took forever :mad: I've tried a number of characters and I always get worked. So who does everyone use for puzzle mode?
  20. S

Cheap Metal Slug 2???

May just be a screw up, may be that the seller doesn't know the difference. Either way it's a decent price :cool: <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=187&item=1950683482" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=187&item=1950683482</a>