Search results

1. O

Factory Default Framemeister

Can anyone tell me how to reset a FrameMeister to default factory settings. I feel like it's staring at me in the face but I can't find it.
  2. O

Atari 2600 AV Mod

Hey Guys, I was interested in getting my Atari 2600 setup with an AV mod. I looked at the steps and don't feel comfortable doing that kind of mod yet. Trying to see if anyone here can recommend a place that performs that mod, or if anyone feels comfortable doing it themselves that would be...
  3. O

WTS: Samsung 43" Plasma

Hey Everyone, Trying to get rid of a Samsung Plasma TV 43". TV is in great condition, includes power cable and remote. Looking to get ~$350 for it. Would have to be local pickup, I live in the metro Detroit area or I would be willing to deliver within 45 minutes of my house. Please see my...
  4. O

Replcement AES Joystick Feet

Hey Guys. I opened up my stick controller to change some buttons out. Everything worked out fine but the feet did not come off really well. Does anyone have any input for replacement feet?
  5. O

Replacing Arcade stick buttons.

Hey guys. I was thinking about replacing my AES joystick buttons with new sanwa buttons, but I've never soldered before. Does anyone have any links to a good guide or any tips or tricks?
  6. O

WANTED: VIRTUAL BOY OR CERTAIN PARTS

Hey Everyone, I'm on the lookout for a Virtual boy or a Virtual Boy stand and/or visor. I'd rather just get the two parts if anyone has a broken virtual boy laying around but I'm willing to buy a whole new one if needed. Thanks!
  7. O

WTB: Blazing Star

Hey Guys, Just wanted to put some feelers out there for a copy of Blazing Star. It's the last major game I want to add to my collection. English or Japanese Label is fine as long as it is original and not trashed. Cart Condition isn't too important, it will be in a Shockbox most of the time...
  8. O

Multi Carts on Omega

Hey Guys, I was finally thinking about getting a multi cart for my Omega. Just wanted to see if there was a recommend cart. I was looking between the 138 and 161. I was reading that the 138 may be better, but that it has a separate board that needs to be plugged in? I'm assuming this will...
  9. O

No Video for Omega CMVS to Framemeister via Component

Hey Everyone, Just had a quick question. I picked up a Framemeister XRGB-Mini this week and I've having problems with my Omega CMVS. Over the Omega's component cables I don't get any video signal from the Framemeister. The omega component signal works fine plugged straight into the TV and...
  10. O

Super Cheap COD Ghosts at Target.

Hey guys. I found a super good deal at Target today if you want to get a cheap copy of COD Ghosts. This week Target has a deal where if you preorder COD Modern Warfare, you get twenty bucks of COD Ghosts. Ghosts is currently $60 bucks at target, but if you take the game to customer service...
  11. O

Free Famicom Game Raffle!

Hey Everyone, I've been cleaning up my game room and found these four Famicom games that I don't really need anymore. I'd like to give them away to a member of this site instead of sitting in a closet. They all worked last time I checked, but my Famicom Twin is currently broken (hopefully I...
  12. O

Jumping back into WoW

So I jumped back into playing some Wow after about 3 years of being clean. If anyone has seen Dan from Giantbomb.com, he's doing a mini series on never having played wow at all. After watching that I got the itch again. Anyone else get back into wow recently? I'm playing a Alliance Monk...
  13. O

WTB: JVC JX-S700 Switch

Hey Guys, I'm looking for one more JVC JX-S700 AV switch so I can have all my consoles hooked up at once. Looking to get one for around $50. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks
  14. O

WTB: Pikmin 2 Gamecube

Looking for a copy of Pikmin 2 in good condition. Must have box and cover art. Manual preferred but not necessary. Also looking for a copy of Gladius on GameCube as well.
  15. O

Super Spy MVS No Title

So when Super spy boots up if it's in arcade mode I do not get a title screen when the announcer says "The super spy" it's just black. When I boot in AES mode it's fine. Gameplay seems fine for both modes. Is this normal?
  16. O

Suggestions for Upscaler/Scan Line Converter

Hey Guys, I have about 22 consoles in my gaming setup hooked up to my Sony Plasma. All the consoles are either running via Composite or HDMI. I don't really have room to keep a HDTV and CRT in the same area so I was looking for suggestions on how to get the best picture quality for the retro...
  17. O

WTB MVS Crossed Swords & Magician Lord

Hey Guys, I looking to pick up a loose MVS Crossed Swords and Magician Lord. Let me know if anyone has one! Found everything. Thanks!
  18. O

Lets start Windjamming!

Hey Guys, Happy to finally make my first official thread here. Thought I'd post a picture of my recent acquisitions over the past few weeks. Just waiting for my Omega CMVS to come in, so I can start playing Windjammers! http://i.imgur.com/LHDwsKa.jpg See you guys on the forums!