Search results

1. T

Non Neo Geo games that would have made good Neo Geo titles.

Here's good one. What games, that were not released for the Neo Geo, would have made great fit for the Neo Geo? Here are a few titles that would have been a good fit for the system: Joe n Mac, Bonk's Adventure arcade game, and Dunk Dream '95 (though that was 4 players)
  2. T

Post Deleted: Selling King of Fighters '95 MVS Cartridge with Shockbox and Moveslist

Post deleted. I forgot to look at the marketplace rules. My apologies.
  3. T

Neo Geo Instruction Manuals

Hey everyone, I got a Japanese AES copy of King of Fighters '96 today and I noticed that the instruction manual had some pages upside down, out of order, and uncut. I does not appear that a previous owner has altered the manual. Please let me know if anyone has come across this before. Thanks.
  4. T

Neo Geo Games That Should Have Gotten a Sequel

I'm not sure if this was covered before, so what games on the Neo Geo should have received a sequel. List whatever you like. I would have liked to have seen a sequel to Blue's Journey. I found it to be a pretty darn good game and it had a lot to offer with varied stages, branching paths, and...
  5. T

My Neo Geo MVS and AES Collection

Hello everyone on the forum, Here are pictures of my Neo Geo MVS and AES collection. I have had the system for only 9 months. It's obvious when the MVS ends and the AES starts :p
  6. T

One of the new guys here!

Hello. I have been a long time fan of the Neo Geo and I finally bought a Neo Geo AES almost 9 months ago. I also purchased an MVS-AES converter as well. I have been able to build up a library of over 40 MVS and AES carts (equal number of each) without going over $80 for any game. I will continue...