Search results

1. unofficialitguy

Nintendo Switch

Anyone here playing USF2 notice that with the classic graphics enabled and playing arcade mode that the boarders are really off? It looks like the front cover artwork oddly placed and framed and is different from the online mode (has normal text boarders when playing online). Arcade Mode...
  2. unofficialitguy

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Not one but 2 8GB Vita cards in the mail today. Just made my PSTV that much more useful :)
  3. unofficialitguy

WTB: 8GB PS Vita memory card

Looking to get a memory card without grabbing my ankles. PM me if you have one for sale at a reasonable price. Thx! FOUND!
  4. unofficialitguy

PSTV and Fightsticks

OK, I have to ask because it's driving me nuts. I picked up a PSTV out of the margin bin at my local shop. It was $20 and can play MOTW so it made sense at the time. I get it home, run the updates to the OS, visit the shop and buy a copy of MOTW, MS3 and Fez (because it's pretty fun). I break...
  5. unofficialitguy

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Couldn't pass on it for $20
  6. unofficialitguy

WTB - MotW MVS

7. unofficialitguy

***SOLD*** Wolrd Heroes 2 and World Heroes 2 Jet (MVS)

Now I just need a copy of WHP and I can load WH on all 4 slots on the big red.
  8. unofficialitguy

Calling off the search: Vampire Savior (2) CPS2 setup

Turns out I don't have the cash for this right now :( Gotta wait for my next payday/bonus before I can act on this :(
  9. unofficialitguy

NVM: Money Idol Exchanger

Turns out I don't have the cash for this right now :( Gotta wait for my next payday/bonus before I can act on this :(
  10. unofficialitguy

Syougi.

Alternatively, here is a screenshot of the dip switch screens:
  11. unofficialitguy

Waku Waku 7 Calendar images

Fun fact: Running the game in AES mode will cycle through the months in order after a few demo plays between each month. I was able to screen record and crop each of the 12 months and extract the first frame of the fade out to show the images without any text. Here they are in order:
  12. unofficialitguy

WTB: Waku Waku 7 move strip

Redesigned the Super Neo 29 Candy Marquee a bit inspired by and thanks to the artwork provided. I'll obnoxiously toss that into my signature now UPDATE: Did a test print of the move strip and custom marquee. Looks like I need to make some adjustments to the measurements for the move strip...
  13. unofficialitguy

Waku Waku 7 Calendar images

So I was playing some Waku Waku 7 today and had recently changed the region on the UniBios over to Japan arcade and noticed something that I hadn't seen before after a Game Over screen. It was a picture of a calendar for March. Sadly I wasn't fast enough to catch it and pausing it with the in...
  14. unofficialitguy

WTB: Waku Waku 7 move strip

Looking for a move strip for my copy of WW7 to set my can up as a dedicated WW7 machine. Working on artwork for the marquee right now but I'd rather have an original move strip if possible (reproduction artwork considered I can't get one). Thanks!
  15. unofficialitguy

WTB: Super Neo 29 Control panel

FOUND!
  16. unofficialitguy

Trade my Super Neo 29 Marquee for Yours? USA Please.

Sorry to here that. I know that finding parts for the Super Neo 29 is really close to impossible in the U.S. I've been looking for a 6 button CP with no luck for a while now. No such luck. I would trade you however I have the OTHER type of marquee and I don't think you want this one
  17. unofficialitguy

RBFFS Sound Issues

Anyone else have issues with RBFFS losing sound? Here's what I've been running into with my cart: On my MV1FZ board in my candy cab, it plays 100% correct. No issues whatsoever. (Plug in. Play. Lose to Billy and rage quit. Fun time had by all.) Same cart on my 4 slot Big Red however will yield...
  18. unofficialitguy

What Fighting Games are you playing ATM?

Trust me, there two carts are not for shelf queens. Very much gamer's condition carts meant to be played. Right now I'm testing out RBFFS on my candy cab's MV1FZ board and so far it seems to be playing like a champ. No dropped audio at all so far. I just hate having games that are not...
  19. unofficialitguy

FS: Steelseries Nimbus Bluetooth controller

I bought a Steelseries Nimbus controller to play games on my AppleTV but ended up not playing much of anything on it. It works great on my Mac but I have plenty of other Mac/PC controllers kicking around. $35 shipped in the U.S.