Search results

1. S

IC: MAS Supernova Supergun + Pro-Arcade sticks (x 2)

Checking to see if there's any interest. Bought this setup originally from Vinh of Arcade-shock.com waaay back. Pretty much in the same condition that it was when purchased, maybe a bit dusty from storage (haven't used it that much the past couple of years). Has worked really well with my...
  2. S

SOLD!: Sega Blast City Boardmaster Supergun *Brand New*

As promised... If anyone would like to me to take specific pictures of anything, please let me know. I should also have the original invoice somewhere and will include it.
  3. S

SOLD!: Sega Blast City Boardmaster Supergun *Brand New*

I'm contemplating about going with a different setup, something smaller. Just want to see if there is any interest. Purchased this brand new a few months ago and had it shipped directly from Japan (nearly $100 for postage!). Tested only once with my Crystal System for operation. Not...
  4. S

WTS: Sega Blast City 1P6B Panel $40 *SOLD*

Some cigarette burns (not too noticeable) on the left side logo area and a couple of marks/scuffs. Looks very nice and presentable in-person. Looking for $40 + shipping.
  5. S

WTB: Magician Lord MVS Dipsheet

If anyone's got one, please let me know. Thx!
  6. S

eBay: US Blazing Star MVS Kit (~20 min left! Only $76!)

Selling my BS kit on ebay, non-matching serials. About a day and a half remaining... http://www.ebay.com/itm/281135595521?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  7. S

WTS: NTSC-J Japanese PS2 Slim Ceramic White BOXED $165 shipped

Selling my spare unit. Stored for most of it's life and only used sparingly. The console still has the film protecting the glossy strip down the middle (starting to peel off a little on both ends, though). No yellowing of any kind that I can detect. Sorry for the dark picture. Comes with...
  8. S

The all new 'What's it worth' thread

Need to sell one of my extra MAS sticks, purchased it way back. How much should I ask?
  9. S

--== MVS Kits (Samsho II/III added!) | Neo Geo MAS stick | Art Sets | Kit pieces ==--

Need to trim some excess. Been sitting on some of these extras for some time now, could use the cash to fund other things. On to the stuff: NOTE: Paypal only, please add 4% or gift. Prices do no include shipping (unless where noted). MVS Kit: JPN Flip Shot *NOS* (Full kit, minus orig...
  10. S

Wanted: US Ganryu MVS Kit or !arcade! conversion

Looking for a complete US Ganryu MVS kit, matching serial preferably. Please let me know if you have one you're looking to get rid of. Willing to settle for a homecart conversion copy made by !arcade!, as well.
  11. S

FS: Saturn/PS2 >> Dreamcast Total Control Adapters

Just wondering if anyone here could use these, I have no use for them anymore: 2 x Total Control 3 Sat to DC Converters (Brand New, one boxed) $45 shipped OBO **BOTH SOLD** 2 x Total Control PS2 to DC Converters (Used, functional, but discolored) $35 shipped OBO Paypal Accepted + 4% (unless...
  12. S

WTB: Sega Saturn >> Neo Geo/PS2 controller adapters

Looking to buy a couple of each type. Let me know if you've got any or, if you can point me to where I can buy 'em, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
  13. S

WTS/WTT: Loose MVS carts (Only Ironclad Left! w/ Shockbox)

Haven't sold here in a long while. If you need references, I'm sure there a couple of respected members here that can vouch for me. I've either acquired or I'm in the process of acquiring full kits for these, so I have no reason to hold onto them anymore. All have original Eng labels w/...
  14. S

WTB: Various MVS Kit pieces (art, stickers, baggies)

Looking for the following to complete my kits (all Eng except where noted)... Cabinet/Move stickers: Magical Drop II Shock Troopers 2nd Squad Complete Artsets: Twinkle Star Sprites (super long shot, I know) Money Idol Exchanger (JPN) Lastly, if anyone has any spare MVS cartridge bubble...
  15. S

WTB: Full US Blazing Star MVS Kit

Hi, looking for an original full kit with matching serials. English kit only please. Please PM with what you've got. Thanks.
  16. S

WTB: Sega Saturn HSS-0130 Virtua Stick Pro

Looking for one that's complete boxed, with orig. manual, packaging, and cards. No yellowing. If you've got one, please let me know. Thanks.
  17. S

Consolized 4 Slot Video Problems...PLS help

Just started purchasing some MVS games again recently, getting back into the Neo, and finally dusted off my consolized 4 slot (!arcade! shadow4) yesterday to give the games a try. Everything was working perfectly until today... The video just suddenly started acting up - some minor graphical...
  18. S

F/S: Art of Fighting 3 JPN AES complete

Don't want to do this, but I want to raise money to buy some import shmups (willing to trade as well if you have titles I want for ps2 or DC). I'm selling a complete and in excellent to near mint Art of Fighting 3 JPN AES. It's pretty much near mint except for the insert having some minor...
  19. S

WTD: JPN AES Samurai Spirits V Special

Preferably fixed version. Please pm if you have one for sale. Thank you.
  20. S

WTB: Dreamcast Bangai-0 (JPN IMPORT only)

Preferably with the spine card as well. Please pm with details and price if you have one. Thanks